Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Premium Member

Default Re: Iphonecdmatool guide

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post

@tigran80,do you work for dfs?
    Not directly for them Rich.
    I am using dfs for business.
    I do not like when users blame developers in their own faults.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the server is temp down for maintenence,will be back up shortly.we are adding the autopay/auto credit feature back in. sorry for the delay guys

@gotanmp3 of course you did not flush 65 bucks... this is a new service and we will be implementing some new upgrades and changes in the comming weeks/months. so we will have to take the server down briefly from time to time.

@tigran80,do you work for dfs?

Rich - can you keep us apprised as to when the binding feature will be available again? Thanks.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ok guys,we are back up and running,with auto pay feature working now.(thank god) that manual credit stuff is for the birds.lol.
    so after you use your exsiting credits,open up a new account with your real email address,this will be your new permanent username.

we are releasing an update tonight also,so the software will promt you to updgrade to newer verson.this newer version will correct a known bug
    and,(lol)another spelling correction.

we are working on the auto inject for the bundles over the next few days,and are considering a new update to implement that feature into motion and make them available.since everyone seems to really need mms and other features so badly.

so there may be another update before the version 2 besides tonights.

were working hard on this for you guys and really appriciate your understanding about the upgrades and down time for server and tool upgrades.

give us your thoughts and ideas on how to make our tool better,its your tool to!

i love that so many people have such success with it..

for those of you who have been calling me,i am sorry i havent been taking calls for a few days now,i am far to busy and wouldnt get anything done if i were.here or skype is the best place to get me.

keep the feedback rolling in,it is the only way to improve. thanks again guys!!
    pdiddy can help and answer most all your questions as well,he is a good dude.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Binding works now, but now I have a new problem. I made the dumb mistake of assuming editing the appropriate NV items would accomplish what I wanted, but NV 0 keeps reverting and now the phone has no signal. Experience with Android phones apparently gets you in a lot of trouble on this iBeast.

I suppose I'm stuck waiting for the guide, since I stupidly forgot to make back ups of the other NV items I modified. I would appreciate a quick nudge in the right direction if possible, thanks!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

set 1943 back to original value.if you dont have it.DO NOT RESTORE YOUR PHONE!! or you will have permabrick.period. with no way at the moment to reactivate it.so go to apples websight and you can check the sn and it will give the original meid

and listen guys i cannot continue to help you with these type of problems here.IT IS ILLEGAL!! and i am breaking forum rules disscussing it. i should probly get a warning or something.

so if you "play"(you know what i mean) with your phone,your gonna probly be buyin a new one.or parting it out.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-27-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I saw the warning not to restore iOS on that Chinese forum, apparently they've been down the same path without anyone posting a solution. I'm not really deterred by the threat of a brick - I've sacrificed some hardware in my day in the name of satisfying my curiosity. I may be a "noob" on here, but ask anyone using my native vm patched Phone.apks and they'll tell you I know my ish.

I really don't give up once I've set my mind on something, but it would be nice if just this once I didn't have to reinvent the wheel.

I had no luck getting the MEID from Apple, their site only showed warranty status information (the iPhone has never been officially activated). All was not lost, however - I searched through an NV items dump from an Epic Touch and found that NV 579 is one of the places the Sprint NAI is stored and I hadn't modified that one.

After messing around with this a bit more, I've discovered going to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings, waiting a minute or so and then hard rebooting restores all the altered NV items. It also seems it's only a dire problem to restore iOS if you absolutely have no way of recovering the correct MEID. Jailbreaking with the latest Redsn0w in DFU mode and installing openssh.deb & openssl.deb to /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall with iPhone Explorer will allow iPhoneCDMATool to connect.
    Last edited by gotanmp3; 08-01-2012 at 03:11 AM. Reason: follow-up #2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345