Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Welcome peeps to the iphonecdmatool support forum!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dakirbyguy06 View Post
    Honestly, I don't I'm completley new at this. I was trying to find the prl for my area on here but nothing comes out. I tried one of the prl list from the cricket bundle but ive had no luck. I would greatly appreciate some help, i purchased the bind and i don't wanna have to go to a local retailer and spend another 100 for them to flash it
    I don't live in the USA but in any case Google is your best friend. Run a search on Google for prl for your area (prl cricket san francisco, for example). I'm certain your problem will be solved.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by dakirbyguy06 View Post
    Honestly, I don't I'm completley new at this. I was trying to find the prl for my area on here but nothing comes out. I tried one of the prl list from the cricket bundle but ive had no luck. I would greatly appreciate some help, i purchased the bind and i don't wanna have to go to a local retailer and spend another 100 for them to flash it
    bro what area are you from/ i will send you a prl and sid,your nid is 65535 by default so dont mess with that, and your mcc and mnc is the first 5 digits of the imsi and if you are n the usa then leave it 31000 then simply make the last 10 digits your min so it will read 31000 then your min will follow so you will have a total of 15 digits there. if you have troubles bro go to skype for live support
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I live in the El Paso, Tx area. Thank you Rich, help coming from you is awesome. I know the tool is awesome, too bad im a noob at this.

CDMA GURUS Booster

ok use 4485 for the sid and 35527.prl should work fine.it is posted in the forum in the cricket prl section

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

I know your not to fond of too questions, but i havent been able to find 35527.prl. Also, I've seen all your videos and I'm not sure if they are used for this tool. Does this replace the DFS tool? I've been at this for the past two days. I would love to learn how to do this correctly.. my email is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thank Rich for all your help so far.

CDMA GURUS Booster

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

there you go,and yes this replaces dfs
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-18-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast