Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Newb

Default Re: Welcome peeps to the iphonecdmatool support forum!!!!

Okay, I have a Sprint Iphone 4 laying around and thinking about replacing a phone I already have with Boost Mobile. One weird thing is in the general/about the phone says Sprint 14.0 and then I look up the meid number it says it's for Verizon, so that part I am confused.

Okay, I still not sure where to learn more about the tool, I been reading the threads. Do I need to Pm Richard? I just wanted to double check that it will work for Boost Mobile. Right now the iphone has 6.1.3, will this work?

Once the phone is programmed, will it still work when the new IOS 7 comes out or does it need to be programmed again?

Thanks.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by eripey View Post
    Okay, I have a Sprint Iphone 4 laying around and thinking about replacing a phone I already have with Boost Mobile. One weird thing is in the general/about the phone says Sprint 14.0 and then I look up the meid number it says it's for Verizon, so that part I am confused.

Okay, I still not sure where to learn more about the tool, I been reading the threads. Do I need to Pm Richard? I just wanted to double check that it will work for Boost Mobile. Right now the iphone has 6.1.3, will this work?

Once the phone is programmed, will it still work when the new IOS 7 comes out or does it need to be programmed again?

Thanks.
    we support all os's,but for boost you will need to know how to change your meid or wait for new tool coming soon
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    we support all os's,but for boost you will need to know how to change your meid or wait for new tool coming soon
    So there is nothing out there now that will change the MEID right now? Thanks for your response.

Newb BABY NEWB

hello how do i get visafone prl

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678