Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Welcome peeps to the iphonecdmatool support forum!!!!

hello,

I flashed my sprint iphone 4 to page plus with the cdma tool but i dont have web access only talk and text. i used [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for 1x
    amd [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for 3g but still no data

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by jason11 View Post
    hello,

I flashed my sprint iphone 4 to page plus with the cdma tool but i dont have web access only talk and text. i used [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for 1x
    amd [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for 3g but still no data
    bro,listen. please do not post this in multiple places and send it via pm also. one post is sufficient.i wont answer it again here,go read the first post you made about it. i gave you instruction there.
    and please read our forum rules,they can be found in my signature or on the main page.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hello everyone...Just got me an Iphone 4, wanting to flash to cricket. I have already jailbroke it. I already have a flashed phone on cricket and want to flash this one over and use it instead. Just need a good PRL for the Cincinnati, Ohio area. When I read the phone on the iPhoneCDMATool it gave me info with the Verizon persons phone number and 1x/3g user. Do I replace all the "verizon" phone numbers with my current cricket number?

Basically...In the IMSI section do I replace the last 10 digits with my 10 digit cricket phone number? Same for Phone Number? Change 1xUser and 3Guser to my phone#@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]? What do I put in the password section? Thats all the questions I have. Thank you

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

last 10 of imsi is your min user name you have correct,for both the passwords put cricket in there,but first load the cricket bundle,then just use 35527.prl to get you on the network.must be on the android plan,after all that is done simply ota and data roaming on.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Default Welcome peeps to the iphonecdmatool support forum!!!!

4sssssssssssituationstatus?

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    last 10 of imsi is your min user name you have correct,for both the passwords put cricket in there,but first load the cricket bundle,then just use 35527.prl to get you on the network.must be on the android plan,after all that is done simply ota and data roaming on.
    I tried using the info you posted and I used the PRL file you suggested. I dont have data/talk/text on my phone. Was wondering if you could log onto skype and give me a hand please? My skype name is the same as my username on here. Thank you

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast