Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Apprentice

Default Re: Need some help with Verizon iphone 4 (bad esn) to work with cricket

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    yes the "iphonecdmatool" will activate,the only other other tool that i know of that will without the hactivation,which leads to the dreaded battery consumption issue, is itunes or for the stores that sell the iphones we have a tool from apple that will activate iphones so that we may evaluate and get into the phones and activate for the customer when we sell them.
    UPDATE:
    get the talk, text, 3G web working. still tell me "iphone is not activated". and mms is not working.

any more suggestion?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

have you tried plugging it to itunes,then pwr off and back on? itunes should either activate or give error for activation..if you trouble still have use my tool in a couple days when it open.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

you know what, i am not going to worry about the carrier logo and the "not activated" message for now, because those do not affect the phone functions.

this is my progress:
    after applied the PRL, applied the Cricket Bundle in your repo, and ##NAM to program MDN, MIN, i have talk and test, working, 3G data working (with sid, username and passcode written with my own method).

problem is, MMS is not working.

from my understanding, as long as the data is working (which means i have the correct sid, username and passcode written to the phone), and the right carrier bundle (from your repo), the MMS should work along with the web data, correct?

so what could be the problem here with the Non-working mms? incoming and outgoing are not working. while sending, got a exclamation mark next to the picture.

please point me to the right direction. thanks!

Newb

Hey, Superkerel, I sent you a direct message.

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by superkefei View Post
    you know what, i am not going to worry about the carrier logo and the "not activated" message for now, because those do not affect the phone functions.

this is my progress:
    after applied the PRL, applied the Cricket Bundle in your repo, and ##NAM to program MDN, MIN, i have talk and test, working, 3G data working (with sid, username and passcode written with my own method).

problem is, MMS is not working.

from my understanding, as long as the data is working (which means i have the correct sid, username and passcode written to the phone), and the right carrier bundle (from your repo), the MMS should work along with the web data, correct?

so what could be the problem here with the Non-working mms? incoming and outgoing are not working. while sending, got a exclamation mark next to the picture.

please point me to the right direction. thanks!
    The carrier bundle should fix it, I found having a different prl that works better helps the mms. I use 42900 for aws even when not in an aws market, when I x228 the phone it gives me prl 35507 that works great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123