Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    BABY NEWB

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Just spent $200 on 2 flashes today so looking forward to the savings but more the stable com.

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

thnx man this should save a couple of bucks for most of us.....in case u need tester am all hands on deck...
    PS: am already flashed with dfs to a nigerian carrier(starcomms)

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by chizzy500 View Post
    thnx man this should save a couple of bucks for most of us.....in case u need tester am all hands on deck...
    PS: am already flashed with dfs to a nigerian carrier(starcomms)
    ok @chizzy,to be successful with overseas carriers we will need help from peeps on those networks.if you would send me information about your carrier such as,how you connect (proxy or no proxy) along with gateway info,and credential requirements to log onto your network,and snap me a pic of your cellular network data tab, i will make a bundle for your carrier and if you would test it for me so that we can know it works,that woukd be great.our goal is to be global with this tool.thanks for the help guys.

also if you can get me a logo for starcomms i will include it for a nice look.it doesnt have to be a finished logo,i will add transperancies or whatever is needed.thanks.

so this is kinda a call out for anyone on a cdma carrier that allows flashed phones to hel us get this product adjusted for your carrier.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-03-2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typo
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

No problem I'll PM u with all the details ASAP .....thx

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ok sounds good,i still need someone from ntelos,and some overseas markets to help me and send me there carrier settings to get them added to the program.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Do you have a time frame for cricket release. Have 4s that been sitting around.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast