Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Part 1 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I wont have time to answer to many questions about it this week,as the release is in the comming day's and the finishing touches are being laid in place,but i will tell you guys this....

it will be similar to dfs only not near as complicated and the iphones port is much,much more stable than dfs. it will flash any iphone 4 or 4s as well as ipad,ipad2,and soon ipad3.with the exception of the sprint 4s like i said it is still giving troubles,but should be resolved in the comming week.

this will be a much less complicated tool than dfs,all you will need to do input your min,mdn,and sid,it will patch commcenter load a custom bundle and have you flashed with working 3g mms and facetime in about 3 mins.it will not be free,but it will be cheaper than dfs and your money will be spent without problems of a over complicated tool that you have to be a tech to use.and it will support paypal,yes no more paypr*global and never getting your credits,this will be instant credit.

and best of all it will have a gaurantee'd "clean cricket activation" button.that is news in its-self,so no more worry'n about getting it on the network its gauranteed to be activatable.
    i will be posting some screenshots and a release date this week.look for it here.
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 09-08-2012 at 01:45 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

what are we talking price wise ? can i preorder this great software ? Unlimited account ? do we pay per flash ?

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

gotta love this

CDMA GURUS Booster

the cost to use the tool is still be decided,it will probly be for single flash use somewhere between 50 and 75 bucks.we will also have packages at discounted rates.

i will put up a screenshot of it probly tomorrow.were just days away from release.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Apprentice

Rich,

What about MetroPCS? Anything in the works?

CDMA GURUS Booster

yes,we are making support for most major carriers,metro pcs included,however all carriers will not be ready upon launch,there will be updates probly weekly for a while.our goal is to be global so the U.S. as well as African and other overseas carriers however obviously testing the bundles for these carriers will be difficult,i will start a support thread upon release to deal with carrier related as well as tool related questions.

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast