Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

user name is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] but replace 0's with you phine number,your password is the calculated msl from your meid.but really if your not sure,why dont you hit up support on skype (iphonecdmatool.com) tomorrow and i will teamview your pc and flash it for you.it will only take about 2 min's. you will need your msl calculated,i will do that for you and you sid,i can get that as well,but you will need your min and you must get that from custy service at metro.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    user name is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] but replace 0's with you phine number,your password is the calculated msl from your meid.but really if your not sure,why dont you hit up support on skype (iphonecdmatool.com) tomorrow and i will teamview your pc and flash it for you.it will only take about 2 min's. you will need your msl calculated,i will do that for you and you sid,i can get that as well,but you will need your min and you must get that from custy service at metro.
    I appreciate your offer to do this for me but to be honest with you id rather learn how to do it so i can do it again if needed. When you say i need my msi calculated from my meid, is there a tool for this or a website i can visit to calculate this? I know my meid but i just need to know how to calculate it. And possibly if there is a tool to get my sid? As for my min i will hit up customer support tomorrow.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticmayhem65 View Post
    I appreciate your offer to do this for me but to be honest with you id rather learn how to do it so i can do it again if needed. When you say i need my msi calculated from my meid, is there a tool for this or a website i can visit to calculate this? I know my meid but i just need to know how to calculate it. And possibly if there is a tool to get my sid? As for my min i will hit up customer support tomorrow.
    if you have workshop theres a tool there to calculate msl.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i made a metro pcs calculator this weekend and will be added it to the tool in the next few days,in the meantime you can pm your meid and i will calculate it for you,DO NOT POST IT IN PUBLIC,and you will need to google for your local sid,it is just some digits 1 to 5 of them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Any possibility of adding a feature to dump all NV items, like CDMAWS has? I'm curious what's lurking inside.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    i made a metro pcs calculator this weekend and will be added it to the tool in the next few days,in the meantime you can pm your meid and i will calculate it for you,DO NOT POST IT IN PUBLIC,and you will need to google for your local sid,it is just some digits 1 to 5 of them.
    Ok so you plan to update the tool within the next few days? Is this the version 2 we have been hearing about? Should i just wait?

As far as my local sid goes the only thing i could come up with is 6503? I guess thats the Default now?