Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    what is your carrier?
    i would require data access information, gateway info,user name password,mip nai,sip nai, prl,mmsc,mms proxy.

My carrier is Thumb Cellular.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

well your correct,cuz i have never even heard of thumb cell,not that i need to know but where are they local to? and do they allow flashed phones on there network? if so and you have the requested info,send it and i will compile a bundle for them.

@snipestech-- eta =? only because every time i give one seems something goes wrong and delays us a bit more.so i will just say hopefully this week.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Ok tx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Apprentice

You rock we are all waiting patiently

Newb

what carrier do you speak of?

@green224 i will need carrier data info and gateway info,for proxy,mmsc,username and pass mob/sip ip, and related info.if you can provide it will help me to complete the revol bundle.i made one for revol yesterday with custom logos and such,but have not tested for data,mms yet.i will post a pic of the logo ina bit. you can pm the info if you have it,and i will compare with what i have already written. thanks.

@youtashiro i do still need a more complete carrier profile for iusacell,if you have the same info as requested above please forward to me as well.

thanks guys..
    There are 2 primary cdma carriers in India named Reliance and Tata..I can test on both of them...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

well your correct,cuz i have never even heard of thumb cell,not that i need to know but where are they local to? and do they allow flashed phones on there network? if so and you have the requested info,send it and i will compile a bundle for them.
    We are local to a few counties in lower michigan. About the info i will have to speak with our data group manager and see if he is ok with me giving out the info. I think he should be because many people including himself would love to have an iphone on our network.