Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

well...i changed the imsi and also double checked my metro msl in whiterabbit and all info are correct but still no internet.
    @marley...i've already had commcenter patched and tetherme apn installed through cydia. im gonna try erasing the akey and program it again.
    Im actually in Sacramento, Ca

UPDATE...WILL NOT LET ME WRITE BECAUSE AKEY FIELD NOT FILLED IN.

just to let you guys know...before i programmed the phone, i read it and all the info popped up and all i changed was IMSI, 1xUser, 3gUser, and both passwords thats it. probably it might be and incorrected Akey?
    Last edited by Mikejones396; 07-24-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Ok so this is still in version 1 which does not fix mms? When will version 2 be available?

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by Mikejones396 View Post
    well...i changed the imsi and also double checked my metro msl in whiterabbit and all info are correct but still no internet.
    @marley...i've already had commcenter patched and tetherme apn installed through cydia. im gonna try erasing the akey and program it again.

just to let you guys know...before i programmed the phone, i read it and all the info popped up and all i changed was IMSI, 1xUser, 3gUser, and both passwords thats it. probably it might be and incorrected Akey?
    uninstall other repos like easyflash studio. Thats how I got mine going. let me know if that works.

Metropcs Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Mikejones396 View Post

maybe this is a long shot but by your screenshot it looks like it says edit in hex. why not try to convert your passwords to hex and enter those. also just to inform you. for some reason my phone wouldn't get internet in certain places and still had the 3g icon. never figured it out.

p.s. check the about section in your settings. tap on carrier to see what prl version you are using. report back with your results.
    Last edited by marley183rd; 07-24-2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
    ADD YOUR ESN TO METRO EMAIL: MARLEY183RD@GMAIL.COM

Apprentice

Mike,

I looked your screen shot over again. Among the IMSI change that needs to be done(from 31033 to 31000), UNCHECK the HEX 1x pass box! I am sure that is the problem. Make sure BOTH boxes are unchecked and then put your Metro MSL CODE in the the 1x and 3g pass box and write to your phone. Your internet should 100% work.

Thanks!

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ok glad you got it.how are speeds on the iphone plan vs. the android.
    I let you know better in the mourning. The reception is poor at my house. One think I did notice is that I get 3g but no cricket banner. When I look under settings it stills says verizon but everything works.