Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    BABY NEWB

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Rich I know you are open for business and doing payments manual for the next couple of days. Until it done automatic is there a way to know when the credit has been posted beside logging back in the software and checking. Will there be an email confirmation once the credit has been apply.

How dose it know what carrier you are flashing to and what phones does it support?

Just did one will post results very easy to use.

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

well...i just bought the tool and my v iphone was already flashed with talk and text but when i wrote to phone with all info like the tutorial on the site but it still doesnt work... everything is the same as it was with that 3g sign ontop but no connection.

Apprentice

Mike could you please give me a screen shot of your settings? Or maybe I can help you on teamviewer

Thanks!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    Rich I know you are open for business and doing payments manual for the next couple of days. Until it done automatic is there a way to know when the credit has been posted beside logging back in the software and checking. Will there be an email confirmation once the credit has been apply.

How dose it know what carrier you are flashing to and what phones does it support?

Just did one will post results very easy to use.
    this release is the beta release,it does not support auto commcenter patch and auto bundle installation until the version 2 is released which will be in a short time,this beta tool,will give talk,text,data,and can give mms but only thru nv,so for mms in this version you need some knowledge.or you can use one of the repos out there for a little while longer until version 2 is released.

what it promises for v1 is to be completly stable,write the phone including prl with no need to even reboot.and let you do all this in about 2 min,and be much cheaper than dfs and far less complicated.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    Mike could you please give me a screen shot of your settings? Or maybe I can help you on teamviewer

Thanks!
    How do you teamview?

HERES THE SCREEN SHOTS

Apprentice

Mike,

I think I see the problem. Your IMSI. It should be 31000 NOT 31033. Also make sure you have the correct MSL code. To get your correct MetroPCS MSL code, go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and enter your MEID from the phone into the MEID calculator or you can give it to our support team and we will make sure your MSL code is correct as pictured in the screen shot.

Thanks!