Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by mannyhector View Post
    @ydiddy. Do you happen to know why my web settings wont work for my sprint iphone. I restored it because customer didnt want old information in the phone. After i restored it it was no longer activated with sprint. For example it now tries to activate over the air but fails every time. So I always choose ignore. Talk and text works but web wont work. Other sprint iphones that show sprint pcs on top of phone that i flashed to metro and pageplus hat web working. The ones that want to ota and fail, wont get web when i flash it. The web worked fine when i flashed it before i did the restore. After restore i reflashed it, now no web.
    manny,

Do a *228 and just update the roaming list and it will activate the phone again. If for some reason that doesnt work, contact me or rich via skype support and we'll get you sorted. Dont worry this is a simple problem you have.

Thanks!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

the problem with that sprint phone is the ota is disabled bt default in 3 places on the phone.what you can do for now to get it activated is dl the cricket bundle (cc patch first) then ota with metro,then uninstall the cricket bundle,that will get rid of the cricket logo for you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

@rich. Thanks for information, it worked like a charm. installed cc. then cricket bundle. chose metro to do ota. phone now says activated. removed cricket bundle, now im going to flash web to see if it worked. Im sure it will becuase phone is not trying to ota anymore.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

test test test test
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    test test test test
    Yup it's working.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Yup it's working.
    Any updates guys?