Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

How do i know if this will work for my iPhone? It was Verizon but then i flashed it to cricket. The network is shown as "criKet", the carrier is "Cricket 11.3". PRL "35713". ERI "6". I already tried to activate it with cricket but when i tell them the meid they say coverage is not available in my area. I think I need to change the meid or else use a different carrier. What are your thoughts on this Rich?

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Can all of you get off of Rich's back. He's tryna get it done. Calm down and stop kissin his ass. All i read is Rich you rock, you're amazing and all of this bullshit. STFU. And you sound gay when you say it. When he gets done, I'm sure he will let everyone know.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by jdawgg21 View Post
    Can all of you get off of Rich's back. He's tryna get it done. Calm down and stop kissin his ass. All i read is Rich you rock, you're amazing and all of this bullshit. STFU. And you sound gay when you say it. When he gets done, I'm sure he will let everyone know.
    For realz, you tell'em jdawg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by jdawgg21 View Post

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Apprentice

EVERYBODY relax. Tool is ready. We have been testing. Just waiting for api situation to get sorted. Will be worth the wait. Tool price will be $65. Should be up in the next 24-48hrs!

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    EVERYBODY relax. Tool is ready. We have been testing. Just waiting for api situation to get sorted. Will be worth the wait. Tool price will be $65. Should be up in the next 24-48hrs!
    65 per flash or a one time fee?

Thx

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2