Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

no the tool is always free to download,you just pay for its use
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

when will you guys be releasing the new version?
    im looking forward to the mms & facetime

Newb

I know you're probably sick of hearing people begging for the MEID repair solution, but I'll mention it again: Ting (a Sprint MVNO) has absolutely no problem with discussing that sort of thing on their official support forums. I'm sure there are actually people there too who would like to be able to use an iPhone. I'm personally not impressed with their pricing, as it's geared more towards light users, but I've gotta admire them for embracing BYOD customers.

In other words, if you're looking for a place to post it - I'm sure they'd welcome it.

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Default A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by marley183rd View Post
    do you recognize that there is a much more friendly and efficient way to ask for rich's help? you seem sort of rude bro to be asking or anyone's help at this point. your aggression shows in your request. I'm sure you read that this is aimed at being a worldwide solution. Patience is key friend.
    Not sure how you came to that conclusion, the reason I asked it that way is Revol is a small regional carrier which gets no solution love anywhere.

In no way at all in re-reading my post did it sound rude to me. Frustration if at all any emotion on my part.

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Default A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hey Rich, sorry took long to reply back for the Revol settings, have been a little busy. Do you still need the carrier info?

Edit: sent it in a pm
    Last edited by cellfonepimp; 08-13-2012 at 11:21 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by cellfonepimp View Post
    Not sure how you came to that conclusion, the reason I asked it that way is Revol is a small regional carrier which gets no solution love anywhere.

In no way at all in re-reading my post did it sound rude to me. Frustration if at all any emotion on my part.
    now guys,no fisticuffs in the iphone forum lol. its all good with revol.i made a bundle for revol and it has been tested and confirmed working,so throwin a little revol solution love yer way bro.damn did i just say that? it sounded really bad..lmao
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-14-2012 at 12:34 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here