Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by mannyhector View Post
    what does it mean when i get failed to access mobile service?
    and before this i was able to write information to iphone, talk and text worked fine but no data.

i originally flashed this phone with dfs when they launched. web was working fine. I reset the phone to get rid of all the previous owners information. After that i reflashed it but i could never get web back on. sprint's activation failed keeps popping up but i still get serive.

I tried to flash with your tool Rich but I cant get web. Should I restore it and reflash it again?
    try the ota if it doesnt work and the phone wont activate after the tool,then you probly will need to do a full DFU restore then reflash.

Quote Originally Posted by superkefei View Post
    hi rich,

i am getting the same problem as quoted above, the pop up saying "iPhone is not activated", ask me to ignore and retry.

using the software can get most of the functions to work, but it doesn't seem to fix that activation pop-up problem.

also, with cricket, i think the MMS is not going to work as long as the phone has that activation pop-up (no authentication activation).

what can we do?

also i quick question, can NV item 0 be changed? no matter how i change it, it always bounce back.

thanks for your time!
    nv item 0 is hard coded in the phone and cannot be changed by simply writing that nv item.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

here's a little tease,lol. almost ready,working out last little bugs.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

loving that !!! still glad to know how to do it manually. feel like a kid waiting to open a gift

Apprentice

So what does this new carrier bundle do? Just the carrier logo up top in the status bar?

CDMA GURUS Booster

no bro,it enables mms,logo,hotspot and depending on the carrier,facetime and imessage and auto installs the correct commcenter patch without having to have wifi and add repos then install pkgs,and it does it all with a single click in about 5 seconds. so its kinda a big deal.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    no bro,it enables mms,logo,hotspot and depending on the carrier,facetime and imessage and auto installs the correct commcenter patch without having to have wifi and add repos then install pkgs,and it does it all with a single click in about 5 seconds. so its kinda a big deal.
    Sorry man i didn't mean to imply that it wasn't a big deal. I was just curious what it was. This is all new to me so im still in the learning process when it comes to CDMA iPhones and flashing to other carriers. Im used to working with GSM iPhones which seem to be way simpler, just pop in your sim and edit the the carrier settings if needed.

So i have data up and going and mms working. If im not mistaken i believe facetime also works. What else am i missing?