Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    i looked but did not see any email bro.i ckd my spam folder as well. did it come back to you undeliverable?
    No but ill send it again with my other email. Maybe yahoo is tripping.

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Ok i just sent it. Check your inbox. It'll be from kickerman1965

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ok i got it,it looks fine.there is another username for metro a (new) username for them. diddy and i will test it tomorrow and if it is working we will post it for you guys. 3g is spotty in some markets for metro still.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ok i got it,it looks fine.there is another username for metro a (new) username for them. diddy and i will test it tomorrow and if it is working we will post it for you guys. 3g is spotty in some markets for metro still.
    Ok thanks. So all settings look good? I did as much research as i could and was pretty sure i got it all correct. I've tried a few prls out and did some speed tests but they all seem to be pretty much the same. What type of 3G speeds should we be seeing on metro?

Apprentice

what does it mean when i get failed to access mobile service?
    and before this i was able to write information to iphone, talk and text worked fine but no data.

i originally flashed this phone with dfs when they launched. web was working fine. I reset the phone to get rid of all the previous owners information. After that i reflashed it but i could never get web back on. sprint's activation failed keeps popping up but i still get serive.

I tried to flash with your tool Rich but I cant get web. Should I restore it and reflash it again?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by mannyhector View Post
    sprint's activation failed keeps popping up but i still get serive.
    hi rich,

i am getting the same problem as quoted above, the pop up saying "iPhone is not activated", ask me to ignore and retry.

using the software can get most of the functions to work, but it doesn't seem to fix that activation pop-up problem.

also, with cricket, i think the MMS is not going to work as long as the phone has that activation pop-up (no authentication activation).

what can we do?

also i quick question, can NV item 0 be changed? no matter how i change it, it always bounce back.

thanks for your time!