Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticmayhem65 View Post
    What exactly would you like to know?
    Well I just wanted to know the steps you took to get 3G. If I upload the prl first then write the parameters or if I write the parameters then upload the prl, in either way I still don't get 3G. My speeds, UL and DL, are around 100kbps and there's no 3G on the status bar. Only the "o" is showing. So I was just wondering how you got it to work but I guess it doesn't mater in my case. Thanks any way.

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Abeee View Post
    Well I just wanted to know the steps you took to get 3G. If I upload the prl first then write the parameters or if I write the parameters then upload the prl, in either way I still don't get 3G. My speeds, UL and DL, are around 100kbps and there's no 3G on the status bar. Only the "o" is showing. So I was just wondering how you got it to work but I guess it doesn't mater in my case. Thanks any way.
    Ok well first used the read option to populate all the fields and then i corrected all the info as needed. Then i used the "write prl" option and selected the 3030 prl. After it finished i hit the "write" tab to the right of the tool and let it finish. Then i just hit disconnect and that was it. I still dont get 3g speeds though, even though it says 3g.

And im still a little confused as to weather we hit the "write prl" tab first or the "write" tab first. Or if we are supposed to even use both of them. And if so in what order.

So what prl are you using?

Newb

the order you write them should not matter, also make sure you have the correct password and that you are not writing it in hex

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

bro,you are really overcomplicating this.why dont i teamview you and you can see exactly how easy it really is. hit me or ty up on skype we are at iPhoneCDMATool.com

on another note: i need help from someone..i need the carrier bundle tree from a cricket branded iphone4 and 4s if some would send me that it would be appriciated.if that someone needs help on how to copy just ask me or someone else here can tell you. thanks in advance guys,you rock!
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    bro,you are really overcomplicating this.why dont i teamview you and you can see exactly how easy it really is. hit me or ty up on skype we are at iPhoneCDMATool.com

on another note: i need help from someone..i need the carrier bundle tree from a cricket branded iphone4 and 4s if some would send me that it would be appriciated.if that someone needs help on how to copy just ask me or someone else here can tell you. thanks in advance guys,you rock!
    Well to be honest with you i think i pretty much have it all figured out and yes the tool is easy to use once you figure out all the settings. Im pretty sure i have all the settings correct and the phone seems to be functioning well despite the slow data speeds.

I emailed you my screenshot earlier today for you to look at but i never got a response.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i looked but did not see any email bro.i ckd my spam folder as well. did it come back to you undeliverable?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here