Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

rich, i'll also offer testing for sprint 4s on pageplus... i've got a dealer in town who'll be willing to help.....

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

guys actually i have pp already finished and confirmed working,thank you for offering though. there are other carriers i still need to get in thhis country and others.

and @hondakorn,the version 1 will have the capability to correct and re-write meid,but like i said before to do this,you will need knowledge of how to accomplish this.i will sometime a bit later write a guide for the non-us markets that it is legal to do this for and post it somewhere,but i am not decided on where/when yet.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Do we know pricing yet? And is this for anyone or for dealers/shops/etc...?

Newb

Rich, can I help for testing in Indian Market ???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

Hi rich Iam a revol master dealer and IAM looking forword to using this tool I CAINT wait I also can put esn into system free for u if u would like hear is sum info from a revol phone
    SW VERSION T10LGV03
    SCR VERSION T10LGV03 revol
    PRL VERSION 3478
    BROWSER VERSION 6.2.3.8
    BREW VERSION 3.1.5.145
    AVR VERSION 2.36.2
    HW VERSION 1.0

Newb

As well as I can test revol for u if u would like THANKS ALOT RICH U ARE TRULEY AMAZING PLZ PUT A DONATE LINK UP ASWELL CUZ
    AFTER THIS TOOL IS OUT U WILL HABE MORE FAME THEN THE IPHONE DEV TEAM