Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by cellfonepimp View Post
    Not a single mention about Revol support. Will you finally be including Revol as a carrier Rich?
    do you recognize that there is a much more friendly and efficient way to ask for rich's help? you seem sort of rude bro to be asking or anyone's help at this point. your aggression shows in your request. I'm sure you read that this is aimed at being a worldwide solution. Patience is key friend.
    ADD YOUR ESN TO METRO EMAIL: MARLEY183RD@GMAIL.COM

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

yes,this tool will flash to any carrier,if you know the user name,password,min,mdn,sid. but as for the automated part,i can/will make a revol bundle,the problem is i am not familier with there requirements for network access.so if you read the around a bit i am asking for your and others help to get bundles made for all/any carriers that ip will work on.i will require someone to test for me that has a working phone in that market and some specific carrier information.but please be patient i cant make bundles for all in flash,it is gonna take some time. yesterday i made about 20 bundles for a carrier before we were done,and it still needs a little work,so it is a trial and error proccess.

sorry for the delay on release guys,it seems like last minute issues are killing us.we are still having paypal issues as well as ip resolution issues.but we are working hard on getting everything ironed out.it wont be much longer.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    yes,this tool will flash to any carrier,if you know the user name,password,min,mdn,sid. but as for the automated part,i can/will make a revol bundle,the problem is i am not familier with there requirements for network access.so if you read the around a bit i am asking for your and others help to get bundles made for all/any carriers that ip will work on.i will require someone to test for me that has a working phone in that market and some specific carrier information.but please be patient i cant make bundles for all in flash,it is gonna take some time. yesterday i made about 20 bundles for a carrier before we were done,and it still needs a little work,so it is a trial and error proccess.

sorry for the delay on release guys,it seems like last minute issues are killing us.we are still having paypal issues as well as ip resolution issues.but we are working hard on getting everything ironed out.it wont be much longer.
    We all appreciate your help in doing this. Please take your time(speaking for myself) in doing this because I know you done a lot to contribute to this tool. Don't listen to them people that are rushing you, do what you have to do and !!!F**K!!! Them haters...

Apprentice

waiting for it but one problem is that there is many countries where isn't possible paypal service & ppl have just visa or amex cards. for example in my country

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i will set up for straight mc/visa as well
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    i will set up for straight mc/visa as well
    thanks for fast response.
    I cant find info about release date & cost. is it already clear or future plans?