Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Premium Member

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Rich,
    Good luck with your new project.
    I'd like to stress very important thing. Please invest as much time and money as required to make secured and protected software. Cracked "iPhone flasher" will ruin all business.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

this program is uncrackable
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

good morning Rich !!! when are you gonna release it... how about mexican carrier!! iusacell/unefon!!!! thanks
    Last edited by konnan; 07-12-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Rich...I'd be willing to test if still needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    thanks for the kind words,but just to set the record straight,i am not cricket mafia,my freinds are but i am not. the mafia is kinda what it is.no more peeps are gettin in,the don kinda retired.
    Tha's cool and all rich, but my point stands. you are cdma royalty regardless of being cdma la costra nostra or not lol. Keep up all that genius work you are providing for the community. I'm just ecstatic about being a part of this moving progress. Do you remember being up and coming? well that's me at this point and i appreciate all the help you and all the other guys have provided me. You may look at it as something small but it means everything to me beacuse this is my only source of income to feed my family and would not be possible without guys like you and bigwill. dont forget the mafia of course. you guys have my undying respect and cooperation bro.
    ADD YOUR ESN TO METRO EMAIL: MARLEY183RD@GMAIL.COM

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Not a single mention about Revol support. Will you finally be including Revol as a carrier Rich?

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast