Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Thanks for all the info, I read this thread and did not see if you referenced if you will have a bundle for Boost Mobile. I know you have been busy with this and thanks for your time.

Newb

+1 on boost bundle

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Smile Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgman View Post
    Thanks for all the info, I read this thread and did not see if you referenced if you will have a bundle for Boost Mobile. I know you have been busy with this and thanks for your time.
    yes i will make a boost bundle,i hav'nt started on one yet,but i will get to it. just finished a metro for the sprint iphone bundle today,(mms was a real pain on the sprint one) but i made a fresh new metro logo for you metro guys,who knows maybe metro will change to it (lmao) any way here is a screeny of the metro with the logos.

[
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-11-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

You sir are cdma royalty rich... lol. I wish i was even near that level. I am a rapid learner though and between you, ------------, dex, whitey10c, and the rest of the mafia(sorry if I cant produce every member's name right now. My short term mem is fried. "cough cough hint hint") I have gained so much knowledge. Thank you guys. hard work never goes unappreciated over here.
    ADD YOUR ESN TO METRO EMAIL: MARLEY183RD@GMAIL.COM

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

thanks for the kind words,but just to set the record straight,i am not cricket mafia,my freinds are but i am not. the mafia is kinda what it is.no more peeps are gettin in,the don kinda retired.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    I can try to answer this in part. To get the MEID into Metro's system you need a dealer to do it, and it's tough because in some areas Metro has eliminated Hudini.
    Now if you're in an area that allows MEID repair legally, you won't have Metro service because Metro is a US carrier and clo ning is illegal in every state of the USA.

The program Rich is releasing will do a full flash to select carriers, so no it's not just for PRL and MEID.

Rich can correct me if I'm wrong!
    You're right for the most part but my question was if it puts the number on the metro or boost server. I got my answer on howard forums from rich. He said it dosn't. And you're probably right about the metro only u.s.a. thing. But it dosn't go the same for boost. From my understanding the only way to but the iphone on boost is through meid repair. Is there boost outside of u.s. Or could i use the siphone sprint cdma and there number since sprint is boost? I want a iphone on boost. Is it possible in u.s.a? I already have a metro viphone.

Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast