Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

i am looking into an alternative payment method as well.but we will have bigger packages available to which you can send a one time pmnt and avoid fees from several smaller pmnts,please remember this is a new tool,and kind of a trial run,so as we see changes that need to be made,we will make them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by tigran80 View Post
    Rich,

post the screenshot show how the software looks.
    or a video. I got some 4s verizon I would love to sell finally.

Newb

Def cant wait for this....woot

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by luig23 View Post
    Okay! I noticed from reading different sections on this forum that you easily are annoyed by illiterate, incoherent questions. I've mustered enough curiosity and decided the will of the people far outseeds the will of the source. Im sure many people have this same question so please answer appropriately. Is this service just to flash the iphones (we still need to find our own ways to put esn/meid on respective servers) or does it also puts the esn/meid into the respective companies servers (one step and we're done).
    May you please answer this question so that I could know if i need to wait or find an alternative. I am currently able to flash the iphones myself with 3g and mms using patched comm center. I have a Viphone 4g with the 611 metro operator. Im aware that the next step is the add the esn/meid to metro servers somehow but I cant find a reliable source. Will this program do it for me or is this strictly only flashing prl's and where legal meid altering. I imagine that you can (where legal) alter the meid of the iphone to one already on metro and it should work that way. I know you can't talk about it but say that im in a situation or location where its legal. Answer as much as possible. The hype you building up is amazing but I don't wanna wait for an uncertain period of time in anticipation for something I already did.
    Last edited by luig23; 07-11-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Newb

Sorry to bug you rich. You answered my questions on a different forums. I see how busy you are now. It was genius of you to include the meid repair with the flashing in a stand alone app. This will be extremely useful. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by luig23 View Post
    May you please answer this question so that I could know if i need to wait or find an alternative. I am currently able to flash the iphones myself with 3g and mms using patched comm center. I have a Viphone 4g with the 611 metro operator. Im aware that the next step is the add the esn/meid to metro servers somehow but I cant find a reliable source. Will this program do it for me or is this strictly only flashing prl's and where legal meid altering. I imagine that you can (where legal) alter the meid of the iphone to one already on metro and it should work that way. I know you can't talk about it but say that im in a situation or location where its legal. Answer as much as possible. The hype you building up is amazing but I don't wanna wait for an uncertain period of time in anticipation for something I already did.
    I can try to answer this in part. To get the MEID into Metro's system you need a dealer to do it, and it's tough because in some areas Metro has eliminated Hudini.
    Now if you're in an area that allows MEID repair legally, you won't have Metro service because Metro is a US carrier and clo ning is illegal in every state of the USA.

The program Rich is releasing will do a full flash to select carriers, so no it's not just for PRL and MEID.

Rich can correct me if I'm wrong!

Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast