Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

ok guys...as you know this is a very touchy subject,also it is not only against forum rules to discuss in the public section it is illegal. having said that i will answer this question as i am not supply'n anyone with knowledge on how to do it.

the tool does have the capability of write/re-write meid,there i said it..lol. BUT,and this is a BIG BUT.

IT WAS ONLY PUT THERE BECAUSE IT IS A "WORLD" TOOL PERIOD.

this is ment to be used in every country and will have bundles for africa,indonesia,U.S.A,ussr,and many other country's c arriers where "fooling" with meids is legal,as well as many refurbishing companies will buy and use it and need the ability to clean up that part of the phone.

so,while it has the ability,it also takes a bit of knowledge to use it and end up with a working phone when done.

i will post a guide on how to use that part of it,somewhere.i am not sure where yet.

we will have a disclaimer stating that it is up to you to check the legality of this in your own country/city/state/or whatever. now what you all do in your homes/stores is none of my biz. there will be no auto feature to re=write meids,there is no way around leaving my neck out by doing that.so it will be a manual proccess.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    I am shooting for release later today,the api for paypal is not working yet,so we cant release until people have a way to pay.but it is being worked on.
    How about IOU? lol

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ok guys...as you know this is a very touchy subject,also it is not only against forum rules to discuss in the public section it is illegal. having said that i will answer this question as i am not supply'n anyone with knowledge on how to do it.

the tool does have the capability of write/re-write meid,there i said it..lol. BUT,and this is a BIG BUT.

IT WAS ONLY PUT THERE BECAUSE IT IS A "WORLD" TOOL PERIOD.

this is ment to be used in every country and will have bundles for africa,indonesia,U.S.A,ussr,and many other country's c arriers where "fooling" with meids is legal,as well as many refurbishing companies will buy and use it and need the ability to clean up that part of the phone.

so,while it has the ability,it also takes a bit of knowledge to use it and end up with a working phone when done.

i will post a guide on how to use that part of it,somewhere.i am not sure where yet.

we will have a disclaimer stating that it is up to you to check the legality of this in your own country/city/state/or whatever. now what you all do in your homes/stores is none of my biz. there will be no auto feature to re=write meids,there is no way around leaving my neck out by doing that.so it will be a manual proccess.
    Thats gr8 news.....when r u gonna launch it man...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

My main question goes thus.How do we with restrictions on paypal acct get 2 make payments? The more reason why DFS has failed on my part, wif d wire transfer method that ends up with my having to pay up to twice the original cost of the tool abt $150 (Plus transfer charges et al)

Quote Originally Posted by gabiko View Post
    My main question goes thus.How do we with restrictions on paypal acct get 2 make payments? The more reason why DFS has failed on my part, wif d wire transfer method that ends up with my having to pay up to twice the original cost of the tool abt $150 (Plus transfer charges et al)
    Use paypal and instead of using an account choose to use a CC# and use a prepaid vanilla visa card. (enter fictitious name address, a good email and a phone # not associated with paypal) Works everytime for my wife.

Premium Member

Rich,

post the screenshot show how the software looks.

Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast