Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

just noticed on my phone...
    the actual phone screen - the voicemail tab at the bottom is gone.
    where'd it go?

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

also, when I go to itunes it says there is carrier information update. i chose update and it updated me back to before I used the new tool.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rotorpilot View Post
    just noticed on my phone...
    the actual phone screen - the voicemail tab at the bottom is gone.
    where'd it go?
    Wow! Now that you mention it i notice mine is missing too.

Newb

also whats the deal with visual voicemail?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rotorpilot View Post
    also whats the deal with visual voicemail?
    I guess there is no deal with it seeming its no longer there lol

Newb

First off let me start off by saying I'm a complete noob at flashing, this will be my first time...
    okay so i bought the tool not knowing iPhone 4s originally from sprint was not supported yet. so of course when i connected it, it said it was unsupported. thats what i get for not reading enough.
    My question is how long till the 4s is supported? Im sure this has been asked but i kind of told my 62 year old dad that it was up and ready to go which is why he dished out the money fast.. OOPS! i just don't want to disappoint him and have him lose out on $75. If and when there is a new update do i have to repay an "upgrade fee"? and one last question... to get the meid to cricket do i just use an online converter and call cricket to add to his acct? sorry, again, I'm such a noob!