Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071727374 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    lol ya but carriers send out ota updates for every phone these days.you cant kepp them from doing it. they dont care if your phone is flashed or you dont like it bro.
    Ok well i just used your new updated tool and it works like magic. Phone works great! but one thing i did notice is that after the carrier bundle flash it changed my sid to 2004 vs the 6503 i was using. And i Notice under cellular data network the APN setting for "Cellular Data" and "MMS" is blank when before i had it set to "metropcs". Despite all this the phone works good, data and mms. Should i be concerned about the sid and change it back to 6503 and should i edit the apn settings back to metropcs?
    Last edited by chaoticmayhem65; 08-16-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Is there a charge for phones previously binded to re-program with updated tool?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

@cm i wrote that sid because it would be impossible to know what sid everyone is gonna need,so for ref on phones u do from now on,it will not write the correct sid so flash the bundle first,then write the phones settings,also you do not need the apn name or i would have put it in there for you.if you "mess" with it,it will only "mess" it up.it writes exactly what it needs,no more no less.and actually i hid the cellular network data tab from everyone for this very reason cuz if they can see it they are gonna be to tempted to mess it up then call me or ty on skype for support. you only see it because you have tether app. but you know the old saying "if it aint broke..."

@jrtran no extra charge for previously binded devices
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-16-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: typo
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    @cm i wrote that sid because it would be impossible to know what sid everyone is gonna need,so for ref on phones u do from now on,it will not write the correct sid so flash the bundle first,then write the phones settings,also you do not need the apn name or i would have put it in there for you.if you "mess" with it,it will only "mess" it up.it writes exactly what it needs,no more no less.and actually i hid the cellular network data tab from everyone for this very reason cuz if they can see it they are gonna be to tempted to mess it up then call me or ty on skype for support. you only see it because you have tether app. but you know the old saying "if it aint broke..."

@jrtran no extra charge for previously binded devices
    Ok cool. Ill edit the sid back to 6503. This has turned out to be a great tool by the way. Thanks for all your help.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

your welcome dude
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Rich Hathaway for President "2012"

lmao!