Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

For those of you that dont know or havent heard:

The NEW tool has been officially been released. The new tool now features WORLD EXCLUSIVE one touch programming for mms/pic msg and cc(commcenter) patch installation. With one touch of the "Install Carrier Bundle" button, the tool will install your carriers mms bundle and commcenter patch within 20 secs!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Oh I forgot to mention, when you use our tool to flash the mms bundle, the manual programming feature via the keypad is enabled. All you have to do is dial ##777 then talk, and the you can then program your MIN and MDN via the keypad. Please remember the spc code is 000000.

Enjoy!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

lol ya i forgot to mention that. also ota is enabled on the sprint phones now as well.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

So if we already have mms working from the previous tool what would be the benefit to this new updated version of the tool?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    you mean the sid reverted back. sounds like it carrier updated,they do that. but no worries flashing is free for it cuz you already paid...just plug it again and make it yours in like 2 min. lol
    Ok but this would be quite annoying if you sold the phone to someone who has no clue how to even use a computer much less use this tool.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

lol ya but carriers send out ota updates for every phone these days.you cant kepp them from doing it. they dont care if your phone is flashed or you dont like it bro.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here