Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    rotor pilot,

Nothing is wrong with our tool friend. It all depends on metro's network in your area. Alot of florida customers have super high 3G speeds. Some customers in PA have 1x. It just all depends on the area and sometimes the prl your using. The best 3G prl I would suggest to use is 3026. Our Tool does NOT dictate 3G speeds. Its a programming tool. 3G is dictated by the network, towers and MetroPCS.

Thanks!
    I do think there is something preventing higher speeds for some reason. (thats not my job)
    I know there are legit Metropcs users around here getting 3G speeds on their Metro phones. (same towers, same location, same signal strength, just metropcs phones)
    I wansnt saying there is something wrong with the tool but more so the settings we are telling the tool to write. (without the tool we wouldnt be having this convo.)

still looking for the magic combination...

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

tried that prl no change. I can't seem to get back the speeds I got when I first flashed it

Apprentice

@ydiddy. Do you happen to know why my web settings wont work for my sprint iphone. I restored it because customer didnt want old information in the phone. After i restored it it was no longer activated with sprint. For example it now tries to activate over the air but fails every time. So I always choose ignore. Talk and text works but web wont work. Other sprint iphones that show sprint pcs on top of phone that i flashed to metro and pageplus hat web working. The ones that want to ota and fail, wont get web when i flash it. The web worked fine when i flashed it before i did the restore. After restore i reflashed it, now no web.

Newb

Just want to mention that this worked great for me. I also didn't know the settings to input to get data working, less than 5 minutes of skyping with ydiddy through the iphonecdmatool.com username, got everything working great. I'm a happy customer! Thanks Rich and ydiddy!

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rotorpilot View Post
    I do think there is something preventing higher speeds for some reason. (thats not my job)
    I know there are legit Metropcs users around here getting 3G speeds on their Metro phones. (same towers, same location, same signal strength, just metropcs phones)
    I wansnt saying there is something wrong with the tool but more so the settings we are telling the tool to write. (without the tool we wouldnt be having this convo.)

still looking for the magic combination...
    Rotorpilot

I agree with you. I have the same problem where Im at. I can not get 3g. I have been in the metro corporate store looking at the metro phones get 3g and 4g with no problems wondering why mines cant. i know ALOT of people at the corporate store. So today they gave me a phone that gets 3G to experiment with. Me and rich going to see if we can get this problem sorted tonite. I know its not a problem with the settings or tool. Like I said, MANY of our customers get 3G. Its just in some markets 3g wont pick up. Hopefully by sunday we'll figure this problem out

Thanks!

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman0721 View Post
    Just want to mention that this worked great for me. I also didn't know the settings to input to get data working, less than 5 minutes of skyping with ydiddy through the iphonecdmatool.com username, got everything working great. I'm a happy customer! Thanks Rich and ydiddy!
    Hey bro im glad I could get you sorted! Again thanks for your business bro!!!