Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the "write" button on the right is to write the values in the boxes above it.so ya if you didnt have the correct values in those it would screw up your data.so just reflash it if your not sure.you can afford to use the tool again cuz its free for that phone
    So basically the write button on the right is to be used after you have flashed the prl of choice to the phone and you want to write all the correct settings to the prl?
    But anyhow i have it all working and i am now using the 3030 prl which now gives me the 3G indicator in the status bar but my data speeds are still incredibly slow. What type if speeds should i be seeing?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

read the phone with the tool and send me a screenshot of your settings and let me have a look
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

ok i pm'ed you with a screenshot.

Apprentice

The max download speeds ive seen from the speedtest.net app is barely 500kbps. 400kbps is more typical. I mean i know metro is slow but not that slow right?

Newb

@chaoticmayhem65, I have metropcs service but unable to get 3G data. Can you write the steps you took to get the 3G data and symbol on your phone? Can you also tell us which metropcs parameters you're using? Thanks in advance. *

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Abeee View Post
    @chaoticmayhem65, I have metropcs service but unable to get 3G data. Can you write the steps you took to get the 3G data and symbol on your phone? Can you also tell us which metropcs parameters you're using? Thanks in advance. *
    Well at first i didnt have the 3g indicator in the status bar when i used the 2004 prl. Then all i did was change the prl to the 3030 and the 3g logo appeared. I wouldnt quite call it 3g though cause its slow speeds. But it works and i also got mms picture messaging working.

Im still waiting on rich to confirm all my settings are correct though, so i wouldn't follow in my footsteps to closely yet.
    Last edited by chaoticmayhem65; 08-07-2012 at 05:57 PM.