Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

the single packages are desingned for conumers,the larger cheaper packages are designed for the biz owners,we will be making a newer much cheaper "big"package in the next few days
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Question for Rich. Does this version have the ability to get mms picture messaging working along with data. And once you update it to version 2 will be able to use version 2 even though we purchased it at version 1?

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Mikejones396 View Post
    ok so far everything works but the 3g is really slow and im only able to recieve pic message but cant send, it just keep say send failed.

UPDATE...I GOT PIC MESSAGING WORKING NOW. IM ABLE TO SEND AND RECIEVE THROUGH WIFI AND 3G JUST BY EDTING THE APN FIELDS IN NETWORK SETTING(need tetherme apn to do this).

FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ON METROPCS AND HAVING PROBLEMS LIKE I DID. JUST ENTER THIS IN NETWORK SETTINGS ON YOUR PHONE:

Cellular Date
    APN: metropcs
    Username
    Password

Visual Voicemail
    Username
    password

MMS
    Username
    password
    MMSC: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    MMS Proxy
    MMS Proxy MMA Max Messege Size; 1228800
    MMS UR Prof URL [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    mike-
    where did you get and/or what tether program did you use?
    was it tetherme in cydia for 4.99$?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    @tigran sounds like prob/w activation or bundle your using.i just checked and there no known outages for your area besides for cid right now.
    Rich, I have no problem with CID. Activations and ESN swaps on accounts go smoothly.
    I am using amoamare`s bundle from Cydia with commpatch and prl. I have tried with hybrid plr, with plr for our area. But still facing issues with internet.
    I do not thing problem in bundle, because I flashed without any bundles as well. Just prl, mdm, min and data profile settings. connection still unstable.
    do you think it could be SID issue?
    do you think different than m6000 model needs to be selected on account (cid)?

Thanks for help.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i mean activation on the phone,not in crickets system.when you flash you will get a msg that says iphone not activated,after you flash you should get msg that says iphone is now activated,but alot of phones do not activate with dfs.this will cause no data and loss of signal most every time.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by blueyzfr6 View Post
    Any special pricing for dealers I can send ya my Tax ID, Federal ID, and a pic of the storefront. I deal with Revol and Page Plus
    Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the single packages are desingned for conumers,the larger cheaper packages are designed for the biz owners,we will be making a newer much cheaper "big"package in the next few days
    guys the prices are already good and cheap. do not lower it down.
    unlock for AT&T iphone 4 is 80-100usd. why we should`n charge 80 or more for bad esn flashing.
    as low cost as less money we can make for business.
    cheap price will not bring more customers to your stores. cheap price will make affordable this service for your competitors.