Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

no bundle support until verson 2 kirk,that is why banners dont show up yet. but i am puzzled why you are saying amo's repo shouldnt be installed.the repo its self should make no difference on flashing
    i have it on one of my test phones and am able to flash without problems.

i will try it again in the morning to be sure.but i appriciate all the input.and i know that the hex buttons are to light,i will try to darken them up a bit or make some better contrast for them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    mike,

i looked your screen shot over again. Among the imsi change that needs to be done(from 31033 to 31000), uncheck the hex 1x pass box! I am sure that is the problem. Make sure both boxes are unchecked and then put your metro msl code in the the 1x and 3g pass box and write to your phone. Your internet should 100% work.

Thanks!

thank you so much yditty it worked, so unchecked both boxes and put msl code thats it. Now to test pic messaging.

Apprentice

Mike,

No problem friend! Thank you for your patience and business! If you need anymore help please feel free to contact me or rich!

Thanks!

Apprentice

ok so far everything works but the 3g is really slow and im only able to recieve pic message but cant send, it just keep say send failed.

UPDATE...I GOT PIC MESSAGING WORKING NOW. IM ABLE TO SEND AND RECIEVE THROUGH WIFI AND 3G JUST BY EDTING THE APN FIELDS IN NETWORK SETTING(need tetherme apn to do this).

FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ON METROPCS AND HAVING PROBLEMS LIKE I DID. JUST ENTER THIS IN NETWORK SETTINGS ON YOUR PHONE:

Cellular Date
    APN: metropcs
    Username
    Password

Visual Voicemail
    Username
    password

MMS
    Username
    password
    MMSC: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    MMS Proxy
    MMS Proxy MMA Max Messege Size; 1228800
    MMS UR Prof URL [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Mikejones396; 07-24-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Apprentice

Mike,

What prl are you using? Maybe you can try a diff prl to get faster speed.

Thanks!

Newb

Flash took me: 5 MINS!
    (HAD Jailbreak, SHH & EASYFLASHSTUDIO source comm patched and cricket bundle installed already)

Just used the software to flash WEB

FAST RESPONSE on PAYMENT!!!!!!!!

WEB IS 3G using ------------- PRL!

MMS is working great!!

THANK YOU GUYS!! GREAT APP!! can't wait for the update!!

Cradits on COMM Patched and Cricket Bundles goes to AMOAMARE!
    Credit on PRL goes to -------------