Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Newb

So when's the release tomorrow .?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hello Rich, Would Credo support be added to this flash tool? Thanks for any answer to my question

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hey rich. think we'll be good for launch today?
    ADD YOUR ESN TO METRO EMAIL: MARLEY183RD@GMAIL.COM

Newb

Are you launching today Rich?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Newb

Hi Rich I know you must be busy but if you need anybody to test let me know I have sprint iPhone would like to get data and MMS on

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Radicals View Post
    Hello Rich, Would Credo support be added to this flash tool? Thanks for any answer to my question
    well if credo is a cdma carrier that allows flashed phones on there network,then yes i will make a credo bundle.but i will need someone in that market to test for me.do you have an iphone on credo? also i will need carrier info.

launch will not be today,there are still many last minute issues to contend with.but launch should be this week ,or ima die answering "when you launching pm's"

sorry for the delays guys,its comming soon.we are already launching without all the tools in place that we want,so while it will flash ip to any carrier,we will not load the bundle support or some of the other features until the version 1 has been tested for at least a week,after that we will address any know bugs or other issues we/you may experience,so watch here on gurus,i will post a new thread for support and something letting everyone know were up and running.

also i will keep posting screenys of the newer carrier bundles and there logs as i make them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here