Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I would be happy to help with testing. I am using Boost so I could help with that. Let me know if you can use me. I will keep watching and reading until you are ready,again I appreciate all your hard work. Thanks

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

for boost,that is a very touchy because to get it on there it would require changing the meid.so that is nothing that will be discussed in the public part of the forum.and i am in a boost market so i can test that carrier myself.while i appriciate the offer there is alot of liability that goes with that carrier. so i guess what i am saying is that while i will make a boost bundle and implement it into the tool,the changing of any meid will need to be done without my assistance.

i need the help with carriers outside of my market that i dont have access to. i have access to cricket,pageplus,boost,metro.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

is your method of connecting to the iPhone something that will survive an os update or is it too early to tell?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

os update is fine,but a new model may require some work.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

i guess we are hoping for a release today?

Newb

Rich: if you need help with mexican carriers , just let me know....