PDA

View Full Version : EVO 4G on Verizon Prepaid (Roaming)

Viper32
06-27-2012, 02:13 PM
EVO 4G on Verizon Prepaid....

Okay without going into to many details here. I am always showing Roaming. Does anyone have a PRL or instructions for me to fix this issue? I know there has to be some way of accomplishing this.....

Thanks in advance......

Viper

Viper32
06-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Anyone here? I would really appreciate a little help please...... I was going to join premium forums but if the results are going to be the same not sure it is worth it. Thanks in advance.....

Viper

kjswagg16
06-28-2012, 11:16 AM
i PMed you man!!!!!!!!!!

Viper32
06-28-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah trying to PM you back but your inbox is full, clean it out and I will send ya some info......

Viper

whitey10tc
06-28-2012, 11:47 AM
The reason you have not received a response is your question and problem relates to cloning a phone which is illegal and against the forum rules. For some one to help you, they would violate the rules by giving you instructions on cloning.

Viper32
06-28-2012, 11:51 PM
The reason you have not received a response is your question and problem relates to cloning a phone which is illegal and against the forum rules. For some one to help you, they would violate the rules by giving you instructions on cloning.

Okay I understand you are the Admin and maybe I am skirting the lines... I was not asking for instructions on how to clone or anything. I just wanted to know how to get it to stop Roaming? (Maybe a PRL that would take care of it)

Viper

whitey10tc
06-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Okay I understand you are the Admin and maybe I am skirting the lines... I was not asking for instructions on how to clone or anything. I just wanted to know how to get it to stop Roaming? (Maybe a PRL that would take care of it)

Viper
I realize you aren't asking, the problem is, what was done needs to be fixed correctly, those of us who have been around for a while have seen this problem many times.
With out giving a write up on it, it is fixable, it's not a PRL issue. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Ultimately the way users have phrased their questions now and in the past is the reason why we no longer allow MEID repair discussions in the public forums. Just an FYI, Sprint, Verizon, cricket, HTC, Apple, among others regularly crawl all the forums sniffing for people doing the unspeakable to their phones. Then they serve summons for info in regards to those users.

Viper32
06-29-2012, 09:40 AM
I understand completely.....

Update.... I tried a straight talk PRL and roaming went away but I lost 3G, switched to 1x. Thats a start maybe if i could figure how to get straight talk PRL to still give me 3g.

Viper

Viper32
06-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Okay fixed it, was really simple after all, anyone needs help with this PM me and I will hook ya up......

Viper