PDA

View Full Version : how do i get my akey

tezepremillz
06-08-2012, 11:03 PM
I know rich posted a way how to get it. but i was completely confused and his link didn't work. I have a sprint iphone 4 i'm trying to flash it to page plus i changed the msl to 0's. when i dial ##2539 i enter my spc it asks for my authentication key can anyone tell me how to get it. i have the caculator thing i type in my esn but i don't know what to put in the second box someone please help

rokit8
06-29-2012, 05:38 PM
1st box type in your meid from settings - general - about
2nd box type in 1234567890abcdef
hit calculate and you got your akey... i don't know whats so complicated about it...

below is the tool you will need to use to get it,so dl it.(thanks Dan Han)
on this tool you will see 2 boxes that are labled meid/esn and a-key.

can you guess what goes in the first box? sure you can...so fill it in,you can find it in your phone,go to settings-->general-->about-->then scroll down to meid

ok,next for the box that says akey,your gonna fill it in with the range that your phone writes and has its pre-written files in hexidecimal in.

it is 1234567890abcdef so put that in there,then hit calculate,and guess what happens??? boom badda bing,yer akey is magically display'd.

to put it in the phone dial ##akey(2539) then tap send the fon will then ask for its spc,which from verizon will be 000000 then it will ask for the akey,puting those 2 codes in the phone will unlock the phone.

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links]