PDA

View Full Version : My Metro Iphone acting wierd after jailbreak update...

laver23
05-30-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi I have iphone 4 from Verizon on Metro Network text and talk ..(still waiting for Data and MMS solution) it was thetered jaibroken and Id use the racoon app to unthetered it works ok ,but after downloaded some roms from Cydia, started acting weird!!!...first that was a loop after restarted and later it duplicates some games....So my question is.. Is possible to just install a fresh jaibreak?...the new unthered one, whitout to loose my service? like absinthe program...or how I can do that.couse i dont want to erase clean my phone from the metro data base as you know It cost to added to the inventory ....thanks in keep the good work..

metriodx
06-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Don't worry, you do a fresh jailbreak. It won't earse your services. If you restore it to 5.1.1, without jailbreak, you still be fine. (it won't erase your number and prl). If it did, you can still put it back, yourself. The info is already on the site.

If you are in my area, I do full flash iphone for $50 only. yes, text, talk, web, mms works. :)

laver23
06-04-2012, 06:40 PM
167Hi thnx for you reply ...Im now have my phone working whit full flash thanx to some guy i found on the ebay and a very good price!!!!

Dont pay attention about the telcel name on my carrier just been playing around whit the SBsettings......best reagards and keep the good work...