PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly new here, but saying "hey" anyway!

deathtrip
05-25-2012, 07:46 PM
A lot of you guys know me, but for those who don't, my name is Shane, more commonly known as "deathtrip".

I run a fairly popular website, if you don't know it, just google.

I don't have too much to talk about, so I'll end it here.

-Shane

123456&
05-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Welcome to cdma gurus.

captainkirks
05-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Welcome you have a great website I use alot to check esn

CheckESNFree.com - The worlds only free instant online ESN checker! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

rich hathaway
05-26-2012, 09:35 AM
sup shane,glad to see you here.i use esn ckr daily as well...now if you could just make a esn cleaner...lmao

EDIT:was gonna hit you up about the possibility of imei chkr,since there blacklisting those now as well.i got about 20 on my shelf that i gotta either use for parts or do something illegal to.. anyhow welcome to gurus bro.

deathtrip
05-26-2012, 05:53 PM
I've been in communication with the GSMA, the global blacklist agency, whom T-Mobile works with on checking for and reporting to, their blacklisted IMEIs... for access, but it has been difficult as T-Mobile isn't responding to our request for access.

In order to get access to the GSMA Blacklist, you need to be sponsored by one of the carriers, thus case T-Mobile, or be a part of the GSMA service, be it of some Law Enforcement, Government Entity, or something similar.

It has been difficult, and getting ahold of anyone at T-Mobile has been a PITA.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Eventually we'll get there, it's just taking some time.

rich hathaway
05-27-2012, 12:54 AM
good to know yer working on it.i have some friends in the corporste tmo network here in kc,im gonna run it by them just to see what responce is givin. but i figured you already somethin cooking. anyway glad to see you here bro.