PDA

View Full Version : [Video Proof] Sprint iPhone 4 flashed to Page Plus/Cricket with Data and MMS! w/o DFS

superkefei
05-12-2012, 11:03 AM
First of all, please checkout the youtube video:
Youtube (dot) com/watch?v=pC7tSFwqvo4

Flash / Activate Sprint iPhone 4 w/ Bad ESN to Page Plus, 100% Works w/ Talk Text WEB MMS DATA - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

iPhone Info:
Sprint iPhone 4, iOS 5.1 (tether jailbroken)
Capable to apply to any Sprint iPhone 4/4s which is jailbroken.
Does NOT touch the baseband, no unlocking required.

Flash Result:
Fully flashed to Page Plus, with talk, text, web, mms all working.
You can perform over the air programming or update roaming capability and it is NOT going to lost data or mms.

Price: Check the description in my youtube page.

About Flashing to Cricket:
I am sure the same method can apply to Cricket. I am in Cricket’s coverage area, but I don’t have any dealer around me.
Is there any Cricket Dealers willing to activate one of my iPhone’s MEID, so I can test my solution on cricket?

denimdragon
05-14-2012, 12:01 AM
Dude come on. You have to do better than that. Put something helpful up instead of this spam

lunainnova
05-14-2012, 02:08 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

lexcell
05-16-2012, 01:46 PM

I know you are new here, and obviously to the industry, but do you think that was OK to spam your personal number on the thread like that? I mean seriously, how lazy is it to not hit the button that says "private message"? I should clone your phone and jamb your MDN now. lol. Then call Dealer Hotline from your number and activate 50 lines today. smh.

rich hathaway
05-16-2012, 10:53 PM

gjonesslick50
07-26-2012, 07:39 AM
i have a sprint iphone 4 flashed to metro and do not get picture message. anyone out there that can help me. thank you.