PDA

View Full Version : I have flashed a Sprint phone to page plus service, without DFS. my question is...

superkefei
05-10-2012, 04:24 PM
like the title said, i flashed a sprint phone to page plus service, call, text, mms, data all tested working. i would like to take a video and post it on youtube to prove it.

my question is, how can i prove this is a sprint phone instead of verizon? i could have show the MEID, then ppl can call verizon or sprint to check which network it belongs to, but i plan to use this phone personally, not so comfortable letting all the youtube viewer know my meid.

any suggestion?

also, being able to flash sprint to pageplus (which uses verizon), is it the same to flash cdma iphone to cricket and metropcs? i think my method could apply to those carriers. too bad there is no circket or metropcs around me.

rich hathaway
05-10-2012, 09:07 PM
just show the model thats all you need to verify what phone it is

rokit8
05-10-2012, 11:10 PM
is it a 4s? what os?

superkefei
05-11-2012, 12:47 AM
model # MD146LL, i did show it in the video. so is this solid proof that it is sprint? when i google MD146LL, it just say CDMA iphone.
you know nowadays, if i don't show solid proof, ppl are going to call me nothing but a liar...

whitey10tc
05-11-2012, 01:16 AM
model # MD146LL, i did show it in the video. so is this solid proof that it is sprint? when i google MD146LL, it just say CDMA iphone.
you know nowadays, if i don't show solid proof, ppl are going to call me nothing but a liar...I know one member who is a PP dealer and has put the Sprint IP on PP so I believe.

rich hathaway
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
that model was both vzw and sprint and comes with all bundles installed in the phone it decides what carrier/provisioning by way of activation token,but does it really matter which it was to begin with,they are both/all fully flashable with more than one method now. there are 3 that i know of,yours may be the fourth depending on how you did it.
but glad you got it going

Wrecked Johnson
05-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Im jealous and congrats that you got it working check your pm

ydiddy
05-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Congrats bro! DFS is too expensive! I hope you do well!

smartmazila
05-13-2012, 02:23 PM
good job man! plz post youtube link

smartmazila
05-13-2012, 02:26 PM
that model was both vzw and sprint and comes with all bundles installed in the phone it decides what carrier/provisioning by way of activation token,but does it really matter which it was to begin with,they are both/all fully flashable with more than one method now. there are 3 that i know of,yours may be the fourth depending on how you did it.
but glad you got it going

I didn't found any of 3 methods :( just dfs.
maybe I didn't found good explained content :(

tinobarko
05-14-2012, 12:44 AM
you can do any sprint with dfs will read the spc for sprint but you have to activate the phone before programing.

t-rav
05-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Rich,

Are the other 2 flashing solutions available publicly now (like DFS) or just done by individual flashers?

simon32605
06-11-2012, 06:39 PM
can someone tell me how to flash iphone 4 from sprint to page plus please or can email me **** email address removed for member protection**** and thanks

whitey10tc
06-11-2012, 08:17 PM
can someone tell me how to flash iphone 4 from sprint to page plus please or can email me **** email address removed for member protection**** and thanksI removed your email address for your privacy and protection. Also moved this thread to the PP forum.

Boris Schlacht
06-23-2012, 06:13 PM
i would like to know how to flash my sprint iphone 4s jailbroken to pageplus can somebody please help???

tina92
09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Can you please give me the steps on how you flashed your phone. I've been trying to flash mine but I can't

rich hathaway
09-09-2012, 04:02 PM
iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

hazard1nc
10-14-2012, 04:16 PM
You can also use cdma workshop but that's $100.00+ and pretty lame its that costly. There was another article about going into the system files and looking at a certain file that has info in it, but I'm a Android fan, just got a friend who wants my help today, who knows, maybe after this learning curve I may become a Mac fan :p

alencastro_m
11-20-2012, 01:15 AM
how do you flash a sprint galaxy s 2 to pageplus . i already have a pageplus number i just need to switch phones.

rich hathaway
11-20-2012, 11:00 AM
if you post your question in a new thread in the forum in this section it will be much more visible.no one will find your post here for gal s 2

weusi2
12-30-2013, 02:39 PM
like the title said, i flashed a sprint phone to page plus service, call, text, mms, data all tested working. i would like to take a video and post it on youtube to prove it.

my question is, how can i prove this is a sprint phone instead of verizon? i could have show the MEID, then ppl can call verizon or sprint to check which network it belongs to, but i plan to use this phone personally, not so comfortable letting all the youtube viewer know my meid.

any suggestion?

also, being able to flash sprint to pageplus (which uses verizon), is it the same to flash cdma iphone to cricket and metropcs? i think my method could apply to those carriers. too bad there is no circket or metropcs around me.

What program did you use?