PDA

View Full Version : Please help, LGNPST Lab 1.2 closes shortly after it opens

keldroth
05-01-2012, 02:14 PM
I have tried reinstalling it about 4 times now, all from different downloads around here and other sites. It doesn't crash or anything, it simply closes out. Does anyone know what would cause this?

Also, I figured this was the best place to put this. If I'm wrong, I apologize and wasn't sure where else to post this.

123456&
05-01-2012, 02:38 PM
I have tried reinstalling it about 4 times now, all from different downloads around here and other sites. It doesn't crash or anything, it simply closes out. Does anyone know what would cause this?

Also, I figured this was the best place to put this. If I'm wrong, I apologize and wasn't sure where else to post this.

I think that, the tool you using require dongle key and that's why it close it self.

keldroth
05-01-2012, 02:41 PM
I think that, the tool you using require dongle key and that's why it close it self.

So being semi computer illiterate what does that mean exactly?

rich hathaway
05-01-2012, 09:41 PM
i would think it would give dongle key or parallel lock key error.depending on whose copy your running you may need to install over a store version to make it run.
you could try to right click on the application file and click on compatibilty then select compatability mode for windows xp serv pack 2 and set to run as admin. that may help.if it doesnt look here in the forum for the guide to install lgnpst.