PDA

View Full Version : [Release] LG LTE Control Panel

Dex
05-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Got a revolution which the LG Service menu dont work got a lucid or a spectrum and it doesnt work on them either well look no ffurther i have a rootless soltuion for enabling the full flash of these phones. PM me for details

vdub804
05-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Whats the deal need more info

Sent from my LG-V909 using Tapatalk 2

Wrecked Johnson
05-02-2012, 02:20 PM

he said PM, before you go asking for more info why dont you utilize whats in front of you first and apply then seek help you will get further that way

Dex
05-02-2012, 03:13 PM

more info via pm only it works 100% on Revo Lucid and Spectrum

vdub804
05-02-2012, 06:59 PM
he said PM, before you go asking for more info why dont you utilize whats in front of you first and apply then seek help you will get further that way

I was trying to pm him and replied by mistake s.a.d

steewped
05-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Sean, Azintegra, now its DEX. Seriously stealing my public solutions like noobs claiming your original and selling them is just gay.
So anyone that paid for this you got ripped off. If its paypal file claim and get your money back for being scammed.

Here is proof posted on march 29th 2012
LG Lucid VS840 4G Full Flash cricket metro ntelos uscellular revol mobipcs - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Seriously copy my work then try to sell it what a ****in loser.
lg.flashingtools.com for the free apk

Yes it does the lucid the spectrum and the revolution.

Every time I look at the forums I see losers take something I've written and do something dumb to it, change icon and/or manifest file then proclaim you made something. Better yet disassemble and copy code line for line. Is internet fame do it that much?

Please realistically lock his threads and ban this loser.

Cricket mafia wasn't about being a thief and this isn't your first time stealing a solution and proclaiming it as your own. DEX you bring shame to something that meant something long ago.

Dex
05-08-2012, 12:19 PM
pix added to first post of my solution

whitey10tc
05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
After comparing the solution for sale here by Dex and the APK files linked by steewped I can say that the two are different and no copy has been made. As Dex has provided pics of his solution and steewped has provided a vid of his, anyone can see that they are different.