PDA

View Full Version : trouble with DFS flash to cricket

t-rav
05-01-2012, 02:07 AM
I have purchased the DFS flash for the iphone and have followed the instructions posted in many places online. I had help from another member who remote connected to my comp to help me out but neither he nor i have been able to get the flash to go through to give me data/3g. i have tried inserting different prls hoping one would give me data but no luck thus far. if anyone could help or has a suggestion for me i would appreciate it greatly! thanks!

background: i have had the phone for almost a year with talk and text on cricket, now have the $55 plan that includes 3g service etc. and live in el paso, tx.

rich hathaway
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM
flash it just like any android except write the mip pass's in hex,if you could take some screen shots we could probly get you going,just so we could see what you have done.

amoamare
05-01-2012, 10:31 AM
If you want help you can PM and I can help you.

t-rav
05-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Here is a snapshot of the data and mobile ip tabs in DFS, let me know if you need something more.147

rich hathaway
05-01-2012, 09:27 PM
cannot view your link.it is invalid. try to up it at photobucket or something

t-rav
05-01-2012, 09:38 PM
ok hopefully this link works... again these are my data and mobile ip tabs from dfs ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

rich hathaway
05-01-2012, 09:48 PM
you need to set the number of profiles to "2" but only write one to cricket,the one you have set to active is the one that should be set to cricket.
also you probly wanna take your pic down cuz it has your number visible on it.lol

t-rav
05-03-2012, 07:50 PM
rich, i have tried that but still no luck. i have gotten the 3G icon now but it only seems to come on when i am at school but even then i cannot get the internet to work... any other suggestions? i have tried different prls, done OTA, and fiddled with a few settings in the mobile ip tab but still no luck

amoamare
05-03-2012, 08:10 PM
t-rav:
Active Profile: 0
Number of Profiles: 1

You don't need 2 profiles. You only need one, one issue is you have your Active Profile set to 1. Profile start from 0.

rich hathaway
05-05-2012, 07:06 PM
just match what i have here and that will get you data. if you have sprint iphone set to simple ip only,if you have verizon set to simple and mobile.set to 2 profiles with profile 0 as active and write only profile 0 to cricket leave the other one alone
also i am sure you know but put your phone number in the places where i blacked this one out.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

t-rav
05-06-2012, 07:56 PM
I had to go to 5.1 to get it.. amoamare and tigran80 tried helping me get it to work on 4.2.8 but it wouldnt... after updating to 5.1 i got data and 3g to work.. unfortunately its only tethered but ill make it work for now

rich hathaway
05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
no worries there is already a untethered jb confirmed for 5.1 for your device its release is comming soon.