PDA

View Full Version : HTC EVO Flashed To MetroPCS - No Internet!!!

cbernardo13
04-29-2012, 06:21 AM
Hey guys, hoping someone can help me with this. I currently have an HTC EVO that I flashed to MetroPCS but I am having problems getting the internet working on the phone. I have flashed many phones and many EVO's. They normally are one of the easiest phones to flash over, but this one is killing me. I have talk and text only, of course no mms since no internet. Anyone have any ideas? I have already checked all settings in menu/wireless settings. Yes, mobile network is enabled. I've programmed the phone numerous times. I've checked my spc, all my settings are correct as far as I know. I'm thinking its a setting within the phone, but have no idea where to begin looking. Was thinking about doing a ##rtn to see if that does the trick, but I am a little hesitant since on a custom rom. If anyone can provide me with a little info to work with, I'd really appreciate it

tinobarko
04-30-2012, 12:31 AM
i member there was an issue in Detroit area the system was down so there was no wap and mms?

cbernardo13
04-30-2012, 11:37 PM
i member there was an issue in Detroit area the system was down so there was no wap and mms?

Back down again...

tinobarko
05-01-2012, 12:14 AM
hope be good news soon

redwingnut25
05-07-2012, 01:21 PM
I too live in the Detroit area and having the same problem. I have gone over the directions for getting internet several times, and thought maybe I have the wrong numbers in. Does anyone know how long the problem will last? Very frustrated.:dread:

flashtech441
06-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Its easy, still interested?

redwingnut25
06-27-2013, 11:03 PM
I don't have that problem anymore, I actually have a different problem. Trying to flash another EVO, and it's not going well... :sulkiness:

elisa191
06-27-2013, 11:44 PM
I don't have that problem anymore, I actually have a different problem. Trying to flash another EVO, and it's not going well... :sulkiness:

Whats the new problem?

redwingnut25
06-28-2013, 12:35 AM
I followed the steps to flash the EVo to Metro, and when it powers up, it says Metro on the screen. But when you make a call, it goes to a recording stating that if you want to make a call you need to buy a card? Also there is no internet, or messaging. This was a Sprint phone with a bad ESN, does that make a difference?

rich hathaway
06-28-2013, 09:24 AM
that doesnt make a diff.is your meid on the metro account?if it is ck your sid (6503) and your prl,as well as mcc/mnc. the evo's like to use nam 2 and the lock for it usually set so make sure your writing to the correct nam and make sure the other nam is not locked.