PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4s Sprint unlock using Gevey Ultra S Issues

cellfonepimp
04-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Have any of you guys tried this yet? I got my shipment in today and its not as simple as they made it seem, it didnt work. Im gonna continue messing with it and post what works here, I even tried calling them and they are clueless as well, it was tech"book" supoort not real tech support.

In step 2.1 they say to enter reset sim and choose your carrier, "tech support" first told me to choose ATT then Sprint, no signal on each. I got a signal one time and Im gonna try to duplicate.

Edit:

After 2 soft resets with Sprint as the chosen carrier, TMobile popped up. Kind of resembles the IP4 Gevey advanced unlock, it takes a minute for the signal to catch.

rich hathaway
04-06-2012, 06:10 PM
they work fine,but just like all other gevey's beware of fakes

cellfonepimp
04-06-2012, 07:43 PM
I got them direct from applenberry, but there are issues. The first one I have tested is working fine, just have to be patient for the signal to come in. Oh and you do have to choose sprint in step 2.1 using the reset sim.

pigbenis12
04-09-2012, 06:10 PM
I have unlocked one using the R-SIM III. I think with both interposers, the phone needs to be jailbroken. I believe you install different packages and such, but I can attest that the III version works.

cellfonepimp
04-19-2012, 11:04 AM
Update: Unlocked to Sprint 4s using ultra s sim and both are reporting intermittent loss of signal issues.