PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] How to flash Sprint iPhone 4?

OwnageNetwork
04-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Hell everyone, I purchased a Sprint Iphone 4 from Craigslist that had a bad ESN.
I'm trying to flash it to Cricket, I called many stores and they all tell me that it's not possible or that only outgoing text and calls will work.
I have 5.0.1 and it's jailbroken with OpenSSH setup, any guides or is it even possible?

whitey10tc
04-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Yes it can be done, but it's not a free solution. It's $100 for a single iphone I believe.

More info can be found here
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
04-06-2012, 06:25 PM
the sprint one is different,for one with dfs you cannot write a prl that is more than a 1000bytes (1kb) which limits you to 1030 or 1039,or maybe one of a few others,but 1 kb is not enough size to write one of crickets android prl's and the others will not get you data on crickets no-proxy plan,and unfortunately they have no support for writing proxy's to iphone. also dfs gives problems writing mip profiles which is needed as well,i have done one verizon and one sprint with dfs,and can objectively say that it works ok with verizon,no mms but you can get it going fine after you are done with dfs, but dfs does not work well with sprint,basically with the sprint iphone you are paying them for will amount to a failure,or you doing 90 percent of it without the dfs software.