PDA

View Full Version : CDMATool iPhone Solution * CONFIRMED*

amoamare
03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
There solution is confirmed by me, I have fully tested it out, 3G is working. Mms still requires patched commcenter and bundle. I will have video proof of it shortly.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Updated Video
Link
Video should be up soon.... Its short to the point. I make some mistakes when talking but correct my self. Lol. Anyway its all one video and i show its on cricket "611", also show its on crickets internet by doing a WHOIS, as well as show no WIFI is connected .

3G / Internet / 1x - Working
MMS - Working Now.
Facetime - Waiting for activation.

If there is anything else you would like me to try please let me know.

chizzy500
03-22-2012, 04:23 PM
just got a full flash from dfs....awesome

recovere
03-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Tried to download it from cdmatool.comthe link was dead? Is there anyway you could pm me a link? Or mirror it?

smartmazila
03-23-2012, 12:37 PM
how did you connect DFS to Iphone?

amoamare
03-23-2012, 03:42 PM
They should have showed you how.

tigran80
03-23-2012, 05:28 PM
your iphone and PC or laptop should be on the same wirless network. connected to the same router.
make sure both of them connected to the same router then run DFS, connect iphone via cable. open port manager. DFS will build apple port. once it successfully created it`s ready for use. double click on the port to add it to active port list.

tigran80
03-23-2012, 05:29 PM
also iphone must be jailbroken with openssh installed.

tinobarko
03-23-2012, 06:46 PM
so what did you flash it, ckt or metropcs..............and it dos matter how was the iphone jailbroekn..........its important to be done that before connecting to dfs,,,,,,,,,,,,,

tigran80
03-23-2012, 06:54 PM
User manual will be ready soon. Probably tomorrow will be uploaded to website and posted on the forum.

manjilt
03-24-2012, 05:42 PM
how much does this cost to get the 3g?

tigran80
03-24-2012, 08:57 PM
how much does this cost to get the 3g?
it depends your plan.

kylepatrick
03-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks for all the work guys, I downloaded DFS/paid the iphone charge, it does read/write to the phone as advertised. I have tried to set the values under modem to username/passwords best I can, all of the video's I've seen show how to connect the iphone to CDMA, how to read/write values, and the end result, I haven't found anything yet that shows what the values in the DATA/Mobile IP tabs need to be to get MMS/3G data working, anyway to get a screen shot of the programming tabs (blanking out your ID's/numbers would be GREATLY appreciated. -- Thanks,Kyle.

chewdog316
03-25-2012, 09:19 PM
When you pay / download the software, do they provide clear step by step instructions that includes any jailbreaking requirements. Thanks for the videos to show the solution working. After several days of use do you like it still? Is it still working?Do you have any issues yet? Because it is still new should we wait a little while?

tigran80
03-25-2012, 09:32 PM
When you pay / download the software, do they provide clear step by step instructions that includes any jailbreaking requirements. Thanks for the videos to show the solution working. After several days of use do you like it still? Is it still working?Do you have any issues yet? Because it is still new should we wait a little while?

there is DFS iphone solution user manual on dFS website and hete in the forum. user manual includes jailbreak and step by step instruction how to connect device and get account activated.
also there is user manual for DFS software.

whitey10tc
03-25-2012, 10:32 PM
thanks for the info

kylepatrick
03-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes there is a good document outlining how to get the iPhone connected and communicating reading/writing settings into the iPhone, my only problem at this point is determining what settings I need to put into the tool to reconfigure from Verizon to Cricket. I'm sure once that gets documented I'll be good to go.Kyle

tigran80
03-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes there is a good document outlining how to get the iPhone connected and communicating reading/writing settings into the iPhone, my only problem at this point is determining what settings I need to put into the tool to reconfigure from Verizon to Cricket. I'm sure once that gets documented I'll be good to go.Kyle
DFS is programming tool only.
They cannot provide settings from all over the world.
Use settings below to program to cricket:
request MDM & MSID from cricket.
password 'cricket'

Please keep us updated for results.

kylepatrick
03-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the reply, I realize DFS can't keep track of all the different carriers, I was hoping someone who has it working here could lend me a hand. :) kyle

chewdog316
03-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Thank you so much for clarifying. When anyone gets a chance, please post more experiences of the flash. BTW where is Rich in all this. This is pretty exciting to not here more from him and other users for that matter.

whitey10tc
03-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Rich is having some problems posting, we're currently trying to figure it out. But I'm sure he'll jump in when he can.

chewdog316
03-25-2012, 11:53 PM
I guess I just wanted to here his opinions / feelings on this release. Also, how his version will be affected by this. Will he even continue with his solution.

chilo
04-03-2012, 02:31 PM
will this work on a jb iPhone 4S on 5.0.1?

iunlockit808
04-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Does anyone know which cdma tool to get can i use the light version to get the iphone to read / write

tinobarko
05-09-2012, 10:21 PM
yeh that ture it work but you paying to high price just to write wap and prl for it..........

24339858@qq.com
05-13-2012, 10:00 AM
can i use your cdmatoll account?