PDA

View Full Version : IS THERE ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO INPUT IMSI TO iphone4 ??????

frankschue
03-20-2012, 03:31 AM
Hi, everyone, i'm a iphoner from China and i bought a Verizon iphone4 a few days ago.
The problem is that my carrier China Telecom use a card to identify the subscribers. Unlike the Verizon, the ESN、IMSI、A-KEY and AN/AAA was written into the card ,not the body of the cell phone.

If i want to use this iphone in China, i have to input the ESN、IMSI、A-KEY and AN/AAA to iphone4 . As A-KEY has been told by rich hathaway in fromer topic, I need ur guys' help, to teach me input the IMSI and AN/AAA and ESN to iphone4.

THANK U GUYS,I'm hopeless now......

smartmazila
03-30-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm in deep trouble too and need help. I've iphone 4 cdma (verizon) without RUIM card. trying to get it work on my countrys CDMA carrier.

phone: iphone 4 cdma
BB: 3.0.04
jailbreak: redsn0w 0.9.10b6

I added PRL and now its possible to call on carriers emergency number.
converted MEID to pESN for carrier. they switched up service and gave me IMSI.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ESN is already written on your phone as MEID

chewdog316
03-30-2012, 01:12 PM
Use the DFS solution. It works with 5.1. It will cost you 100 bux. You can also keep waiting for someone here in the forums to develope a free solution.

smartmazila
03-30-2012, 01:45 PM
thanks for response but $100 is too expensive and I think there is no 100% guarantee.
$100 for just entering 15 symbols :(

pakwarung
04-02-2012, 12:54 AM
hi there i am found this step for my carrier in my country (indonesian language)

iPhone4 CDMA - Telkom Flexi inside
Persiapkan:

iPhone4 CDMA + JB + SSHD + file-cmds
PRL306 Flexi
Computer: Mac, PC or Linux + SSH Client + SFTP Client

Upload PRL:

SFTP ke iPhone dgn user "root" pass "alpine"
Upload Flexi306.prl ke "/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/Zeppelin_US.bundle"

Exec command w/ SSH:

SSH ke iPhone dgn user "root" pass "alpine"
cd /System/Library/Carrier\ Bundles/iPhone/Zeppelin_US.bundle
rm 310VZW.prl
mv Flexi306.prl 310VZW.prl
plutil -key PrlPushFlag -true /System/Library/Carrier\ Bundles/iPhone/Zeppelin_US.bundle/carrier.plist
reboot
plutil -key PrlPushFlag -false /System/Library/Carrier\ Bundles/iPhone/Zeppelin_US.bundle/carrier.plist
reboot

Cek PRL w/ iPhone dialer:

*#5005*4357# + Call
pastikan return: PRL version = 306

Set AKEY:

##2539 + Call
SPC Password = 000000
insert 26 digit akey dari plasa Telkom

Aktifkan & test service:

*22804 + Call
147 + Call

Done...

i hope it works
i dont have iphone 4 cdma network so i cant try it
if it works please say thank you

smartmazila
04-02-2012, 01:54 AM
thank you for posting but this tutorial just helps add PRL file. it's clear.
we need manually add IMSI, cause many carriers doesn't have OTA service.

P.S. I think it's not illegal. in this case we don't touch ESN (MEID) we need just add IMSI.

pakwarung
04-02-2012, 11:48 AM
thank you for posting but this tutorial just helps add PRL file. it's clear.
we need manually add IMSI, cause many carriers doesn't have OTA service.

P.S. I think it's not illegal. in this case we don't touch ESN (MEID) we need just add IMSI.

try to iphone into dfu mode... and then flashing with cdma ws/ qpst so what happen?

rich hathaway
04-02-2012, 12:57 PM
try to iphone into dfu mode... and then flashing with cdma ws/ qpst so what happen?

fyi

DFU mode is a state that you can put your iPhone into where it can interface with iTunes but does not load the iPhone operating system or boot loader (this is what really differs DFU mode from recovery mode). DFU stands for Device Firmware Update, and will not work for any scriptable mods to its nv from a program such as cdma ws or qpst,the mode needed for that is diagnostic mode.

smartmazila
04-02-2012, 01:40 PM
cdma workshop, qpst, unicdma... they all need to connect device as com port to connect & operate. anyway thank you for trying to help.
continue digging my iphone 4 cdma with sleepless nights.
day 18-th.

day 21 :)

I paid $100 & programmed NAM with DFS. text + talk is working. tomorrow will try EVDO ;)

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links]