PDA

View Full Version : CDMA Iphone flashing solution

foil
03-14-2012, 03:45 PM
SO you have proof positive that this works? We're talking about the CDMA iphone solution that cdmatool.com will be releasing soon, separate from DFS all together.

Haven't seen anyone "begging" for it nor has anyone doubted the credibility of the DFS software.
CDMA IPHONE Solution.

Yes, I have proof. ;)
And yes, I'm aware that we're talking about the CDMA iPhone solution.
Nobody doubted their credibility? Check a few posts up.
I'm not here to argue, I'm here to defend the program and the developers of it.
I guess I shouldn't have said "begging," my mistake.

Oh, and I'm not assuming anything about the majority of the users on here. I've been doing this for far too long, I know how MOST of them are and how they work. I only respect a few of the people around anymore, and they know who they are. No sense in going on with this.

whitey10tc
03-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes, I have proof.Share your experience please. It would help put doubts to rest. I'm sure that any dealer in your area would be more than happy to verify the proof positive, We have an small list of dealers around the US.
Is web, MMS, apps, sms, etc. all working, what prl is working best, is the flash done through a tool or is done over the internet? How long did it take to flash, what OS is needed on the PC, will it work on Win 7 64x?

ljm1715
03-14-2012, 04:52 PM
he has proof I had a bricked iphone with a zeroed out meid because of him huh foil........ btw thanks for fixing it

whitey10tc
03-14-2012, 04:55 PM
he has proof I had a bricked iphone with a zeroed out meid because of him huh foil........ btw thanks for fixing itSO your phones on a different network with everything working?

To my understanding the MEID repair is another solution that will be released separate from this one in this thread.

anykey
03-14-2012, 05:00 PM
It takes about 3-5 minutes. Tomorrow in the morning I'll try to put here some pics or video to show u that it works. ( I'm not developer of D F S, just viphone owner )
Sent from my viphone :-)

whitey10tc
03-14-2012, 05:09 PM
It takes about 3-5 minutes. Tomorrow in the morning I'll try to put here some pics or video to show u that it works. ( I'm not developer of D F S, just viphone owner )
Sent from my viphone :-)Looking forward to seeing it working on a US carrier.

anykey
03-14-2012, 05:18 PM
What does it matter, US or not us?! U need only to change baseband settings using this solution, even in New Zealand or in Japan it will works

whitey10tc
03-14-2012, 05:21 PM
What does it matter, US or not us?! U need only to change baseband settings using this solution, even in New Zealand or in Japan it worksThat's nice to know. If you read through some of my old posts you'll see that I am iphone handicapped and personally hate the damn things. I do know how ever that different networks use different authentication methods for data.

littlebo1
03-14-2012, 06:05 PM
I dunno how this flash method works and if it use generic algo that was preserved\backdoored by manufacturer or some kind of vulnerability but the most important thing im thinking of now and aware of is that apple can fix this ability in next releases like they patched all holes that was used to jailbreak. I guess author must say few words bout this.
Not shure they have ppl to monitor all the forums but im shure big reds and yellows will not be happy to hear such news. Its better to hide such info as long as possible. Money likes silence )

Btw it would be nice to hear how evdo auth works on US carriers.

tigran80
03-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Let`s imagine this solution has been released and ready for use. How it gonna work in practice? For instance, I have Sprint or Verizon iphone4. What is the procedure to make it working on Metro PCS/Boost/Cricket/PagePlus networks?
Thanks!

anykey
03-15-2012, 11:38 AM
([Only registered and activated users can see links])

As I promised yesterday, here is a link to page where I described what I saw during iPhone programming and showed some screenshots.
bit.ly/zRBc5c ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

littlebo1
03-15-2012, 12:43 PM
So phone have to be jailbroken to flash with this method ? Tethered jail will work for this ? Will the settings hold if we restore phone after flash to wipe jail off the phone ? I used tethered jail to upload prl , then program via ota and then restore coz most of ppl dont like to be tethered.

tigran80
03-15-2012, 01:05 PM
phone should be jailbroken for this method and tethered jb supposedly should work as well.

anykey
03-15-2012, 02:51 PM
No matter, tethered or untethered.

anykey
03-15-2012, 02:51 PM
No matter, tethered or untethered.

littlebo1
03-15-2012, 02:56 PM
What bout second part of my question, what gonna happen after we restore phone to wipe tethered jb ? We have fresh 5.1 off the shelf and still no jb for 4s , 4 has tethered one , i cant say for everyone but none of my customers left tethered one. OTP programmed phone survives restore ( imsi , mdn , prl ) , will this be the same in your case ?

anykey
03-15-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm not developer, D F S Team developed this solution. They programmed my iPhone for me using D F S and I described it with some pics.

ydiddy
03-15-2012, 07:25 PM
No disrespect but what does the screen shots really prove? This solution was suppose to be released already. What is the setback now? 1st it was their website now whats the delay? What I dont understand is why havent ATLEAST one of the admins been able to test this solution? To verify their claims.

yd

cyon
03-15-2012, 09:33 PM
No disrespect but what does the screen shots really prove? This solution was suppose to be released already. What is the setback now? 1st it was their website now whats the delay? What I dont understand is why havent ATLEAST one of the admins been able to test this solution? To verify their claims.

yd

Because need make update services for ALL Customers at site [Only registered and activated users can see links] , DFS team needed time for building new version and make release. I think tomorrow will be uploaded update version DFS software to 4.0.0.0

vjdup
03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Will this updated version work for the 4S?
More specific a 4S that is GSM first, like the AT&T 4s?

Stanislav Muzyka
03-16-2012, 01:33 AM
Will this updated version work for the 4S?

99% it will work, but need test it anyway.

anykey
03-16-2012, 04:41 AM
I do not understand why you can't believe that the solution is really ready! I could see it in action with my iPhone just because I'm in the same city as the guys who did it, but you need to wait a couple of days. I'm sure that developers will provide an opportunity to try out the solution for cdmagurus admin.

littlebo1
03-16-2012, 06:08 AM
U r just stub user, so try walking their shoes , tons of rumours , some ppl were even scammed for solutions that never works, thats why so much dirt all around this, add here the smell of money factor and you done. Its better to see once then hear bout it during whole year. And btw , you had an ability to flash your phone with 3g for Peoplenet or IT for almost 6 months, just 50 bucks and voila )

anykey
03-16-2012, 06:13 AM
And btw , you had an ability to flash your phone with 3g for Peoplenet or IT for almost 6 months, just 50 bucks and voila )
I was waiting for a solution that would allow me not to pay each time I update iOS on my viphone.

littlebo1
03-16-2012, 07:01 AM
In case you r a pplnet user you dont have ( had ) to pay each time, and there r also few methods of preserving baseband whie update to keep settings. IT is a lil bit diff story .

anykey
03-16-2012, 09:11 AM
With my fortune I'm IT consumer :chuncky:

whitey10tc
03-16-2012, 11:45 AM
I do not understand why you can't believe that the solution is really ready! I could see it in action with my iPhone just because I'm in the same city as the guys who did it, but you need to wait a couple of days. I'm sure that developers will provide an opportunity to try out the solution for cdmagurus admin.Are you sure it's the same solution, the solution everyone is waiting on does not require DFS and is a separate program from what has been stated on the sales thread.

littlebo1
03-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Bro , DFS is something like shell attached to your account on server, if you have bux on your account then shell let you to do something , flash iphone for example ) Or will download profiles for the models you paid etc. You can download that shell for free on their web site , all activation is done on the server , you just send money and then have few eggs in your basket . First thing DFS do while starts - check your account permissions, so if you r free user it will operates with permissions and model list for free users and so on . It download updates or models if available and so on. As for iphone - all processing is on the server , your shell just recieve data from server and throw it in the phone. Thats it . I really hoped this method works without jb .. i4 is almost a history , everyone want 4s and it has no jb for 5.1 , even tethered one ((

littlebo1
03-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Hold on guys , happy train arriving soon . I got answer that we can restore phone to wipe tethered jail after flashing and everything will hold untill baseband is updated.

foil
03-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Are you sure it's the same solution, the solution everyone is waiting on does not require DFS and is a separate program from what has been stated on the sales thread.

It's not a separate program from DFS. You pay with credits through DFS in order to get one-time access to give DFS the ability to work with the iPhone.

littlebo1
03-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Just add that even demo dfs will work for this , just pay for server credits , add your meid and you can program phone.

Still dont see any detailed info here how HDR auth works on cricket ? Hey mods , is this a big secret ?

anykey
03-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Factory reset or software update doesn't wipe voice and 1x :-)

exxman
03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Guys I need help !!! Can't Connect iPhone to DFS, something blocking port.
137Log:
Apple port [192.168.1.155]ActivatedApple port [192.168.1.155]request to open portApple port [192.168.1.155]waiting for port...not exist or used by another programmApple port [192.168.1.155]Device detection... Apple port [192.168.1.155]Device type: iPhone 4 CDMA VZWApple port [192.168.1.155]Access denied: iPhone 4 CDMA VZWApple port [192.168.1.155]CloseApple port [192.168.1.155]process destroyed

tigran80
03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
It`s ready for sale!!! Who wanna be first tester?!!

snaCK
03-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Testing today and will report results

pcmedics911
03-29-2012, 02:38 AM
according to devs on d.f.es (yes that's intentional typo) the data settngs cn be changed but not the mei.ds (intentional typo). the manual states indeed mei.dz can be repaired however the devz said its not avail on d.f.es toul.

Anyone want to confirm mei.dz can indeed be repgro w/dfs toul that just came out?

tigran80
03-29-2012, 09:16 AM
user manual states that DFS generally does meid or esn repair. See supported modelslist on DFS website home page.
Apple solution released by DFS only for NAM programming and SPC unlock.

manjilt
03-30-2012, 11:29 PM
if you need any more testers i am will to help out as long as the software is included