PDA

View Full Version : How to get Cricket Customer Service to enter MEID into their database?

Namine207
03-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Hello,

I have been trying to flash my iphone for the last few days. I have the prl's changed, and am able to tell that through the prl version in my iPhone settings, but whenever I call Cricket, they end up telling me that there's nothing they can do. Here's the adventure so far:

Rep #1:
Said that the phone wasn't a "triband", and that she couldn't activate it, so we had to take it to the store.

Rep #2:
Said that OTA activation was impossible for some unknown reason and pointed us once again to the store.

Rep #3:
Said that Cricket doesn't allow flashed iPhones in their database, and thatit had to be a verizon or sprint phone. Upon telling her that it was a Verizon phone, she said that it still couldn't be done.

Am I doing something wrong? I heard that they add meid's to their database like it's no one's business.

Thanks,
Nami

rich hathaway
03-12-2012, 10:20 PM
custy serv is well......lacking a bit for cricket.you can call us in the morning and I\we can add it for you.(kc phone and flash) our number is on our banner.please have your auth. id on hand we will need it.

builtyodas
03-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Did you convert your meid from the iphone with a meid convertor. If you give them the the meid and it is only 14 numbers this is your problem.. The meid has to be converted using a meid covertor found thru google. The esn or meid you give them needs to be 18 digits long. Hope this helps