PDA

View Full Version : Network Not Available

beboxoxo
03-08-2012, 03:02 AM
my iPhone is already flash to cricket, but i was wondering if i can change the name where it says network135 not available?

rich hathaway
03-08-2012, 05:56 PM
yes you can,install a cc patch then you will find that file in the carrier.plist be careful and always make a backup first.

beboxoxo
03-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I Already install cc patch, but where exactly do i change that on carrier.plist. where it says carrier name? because i already change that to cricket and it only changes the carrier to cricket 11.2 , but it still says network not available.

rich hathaway
03-08-2012, 07:38 PM
sorry bro my mistake,i just read what i wrote up there,it is in the eri.plist,not the carrier.plist (sorry im multi-taskin here) just use ifile if you got it on your phone,you can make the change right on the phone,or use diskaid or funbox or really any of those tools that get you into the filesys to change it, then just restart and your golden.

beboxoxo
03-08-2012, 08:06 PM
its cool bro lol .. but damn it didn't work rich, i have change where it says name it was Verizon wireless now i put cricket and restart, still says network - not available. do i have to change something else?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
03-08-2012, 10:49 PM
your on 5.x.x its different you can inject a custom bundle,or the simple way for you to change it will be to dl an app that works thru winterboard but i cant remember a name,i think there are several apps that will do this for you.hollar if you cant find one and ill try to get you a name.
but thanks for screeny,i shoulda ask you where you were at to begin with.

beboxoxo
03-10-2012, 03:06 AM
well rich i tried to find the app but no luck") and yeah i have 5.0.1 on my iPhone 4. did you find the name of the app?