PDA

View Full Version : How to Flash IPhone 4 running IOS 5.0.1 to Cricket (Video Tut)

Mast3rShak3
03-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Hello, This is a video that I made for people having problems flashing with working text and talk. There will be a full flash soon on that channel so sub and fave..
][/U][Only registered and activated users can see links]

pigbenis12
03-07-2012, 03:29 PM
That's nice, but broken link.

pigbenis12
03-07-2012, 03:31 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

eliza123
03-11-2012, 06:36 PM
i did everything you put on the video.. but when i restarted my phone after puttung the true carrier... my computer does not detect my phone when i put it in.. :/ now i dont know what to do .. i cant go on ifunbox to out in the false carrier.. please help..

Mast3rShak3
03-15-2012, 01:36 PM
i did everything you put on the video.. but when i restarted my phone after puttung the true carrier... my computer does not detect my phone when i put it in.. :/ now i dont know what to do .. i cant go on ifunbox to out in the false carrier.. please help..

You shouldn't have a problem connecting your phone to your computer.

On a diffrent note I have patched the comcenter and I plan on releasing the full flash aka text,talk and 3g. I will release this update on my youtube channel. There will also be a program release for auto Text talk pix and 3g Just plug it in and your golden. Its build just need to put the login on it.